Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep year-round dynasty roto league! Salary cap, arbitration system and fa auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep year-round dynasty roto league! Salary cap, arbitration system and fa auction

Putting together a league for really dedicated, year round fantasy baseball players, details are:

15 Team NL or AL only (Leaning towards NL right now)

Small annual entry fee ($25-$50) with %100 of entry fees going towards prizes for the winners

Hosted on Proboards, scored on Fantrax

You will pick an existing MLB team, and your initial roster will be compiled of all 1-6th year players in that organization (including rights to all prospects). An auction will be held for all MLB players with more than 6 Years of service.

Every year there will be a FA Auction, A 1st year player draft as well as a rule V prospect draft to ensure competitive balance.

Roto scoring, probably 6X6 with some SABR categories replacing traditional ones (OBP instead of AVG, QS instead of W etc) ie. OBP,HR,RBI,R,SB, SLG QS,ERA,WHIP,K/9, SV HD

I have been in leagues like this for 10 years, and they are the BEST, so many more players matter there is year-round activity and you are not penalized for having a life and not being the first to the waiver wire all the time! This is a league for prospect hounds and traders!If I get enough interest I will get the league set up this weekend and we will begin next week, message me here or email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X