Need Keeper League Members, Badly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Keeper League Members, Badly!

I'm starting up a keeper league that's going to be run through Yahoo and Yahoo Groups. So far my Brother-In-Law and I haven't been able to get too many of our Co-Workers/Friends to join. I was hoping to maybe find enough people on here to fill up the league. I need about 10 more people and the draft is Sunday, March 5th. So, if you're willing to dedicate yourself to a keeper league, PLEASE, PLEASE post here or shoot me a PM. Thanks!
    “The American boy starts swinging the bat about as soon as he can lift one.” -Tris Speaker

I'd deffinately be interested.

[email protected]

Comment

I ended up closing it man because no one seemed interested. If a few more people post, maybe we'll get something going again. I'll let ya know. Thanks for the interest.
      “The American boy starts swinging the bat about as soon as he can lift one.” -Tris Speaker

Comment

Wish i had been here sooner. If you are still trying and looking just let me know!
        Image hosting by Photobucket

Comment

I am also interested if you decide to get it going again.
          "It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon playing golf." - Hank Aaron

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X