No announcement yet.

Annual YAHOO League is up and running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual YAHOO League is up and running.

Hi All,

I've got the league created and sent emails to last year's owners. In case you didn't get one, please PM if you want in.

I'm expecting a few spots to be open, so I'm inviting anyone else that can participate for the entire year. Please PM if you're interested and I'll get you the ID and password.

Right now we're set for 10 teams but can expand to 12 or 14 if we have the interest.

Thanks all!

ZITO75
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

i'm interested in joining

Comment

Originally posted by cubbieblue23 View Post
      i'm interested in joining
      Awesome... Check for a PM.
      WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Is this the one I was in last year? If so, I didn't get an email.
          Originally posted by Domenic
          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

I'm bac

I am the defending champion. I need to defend my crown.
            Last edited by Evangelion; 02-14-2008, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Zito75 (Bryan, right?) Westlake.....

I played last year, and am interested in playing again. I am not sure if I got an email (don't think so)

Please pm the league id and password or use email [email protected].

I was second last year.... looking to improve!

Bryan
              "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

I'm in again.

We had a great race all season long and right up until the end.
                "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Any spots open?
                  "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

I'm interested. Please send info.

Ed
                    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

I'm signed up..... this was a great league last year, with a very nice mix of knowledgeable involved owners/managers, but not over the top freaks who minitor every pitch of every game and offer 100 different trades every 5 minutes, most of them being horribly lopsided.

I left my local league because of a few knuckleheads who always seemed to soil the experience, and was happily surprised by Zito's league.

I'm sure we have a few spots open, but will defer to Zito on that. PM him and get ready to play in a terrific league. It's far and away the best "stranger" league I've played in in any fantasy sport.

Cheers,
                      Bryan in Indy

"The Harmonica Nine"
                      "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
                        I'm signed up..... this was a great league last year, with a very nice mix of knowledgeable involved owners/managers, but not over the top freaks who minitor every pitch of every game and offer 100 different trades every 5 minutes, most of them being horribly lopsided.

I left my local league because of a few knuckleheads who always seemed to soil the experience, and was happily surprised by Zito's league.

I'm sure we have a few spots open, but will defer to Zito on that. PM him and get ready to play in a terrific league. It's far and away the best "stranger" league I've played in in any fantasy sport.

Cheers,
                        Bryan in Indy

"The Harmonica Nine"
                        Thanks Bryan, I enjoy setting the league up and look forward to the participation. The league is filling up nicely, therefore we could entertain the though of adding 2 teams.

Feel free to PM me if you want to join.

Baseball Team, you never collected your prize from last year- PM me if you still want the signed card!
                        WAR? Prove it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
                          Thanks Bryan, I enjoy setting the league up and look forward to the participation. The league is filling up nicely, therefore we could entertain the though of adding 2 teams.

Feel free to PM me if you want to join.

Baseball Team, you never collected your prize from last year- PM me if you still want the signed card!
                          I forgot about that prize. I'll give you my information required in the near future.

Comment

Still looking for two... I think. Draft is not until the 22nd, so you have time!

Comment

I won't mind 12 players instead of 10.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X