Your first baseball video game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first baseball video game

Quite simple, what was your first baseball video game?

Mine was World Series Baseball '96 for the good old Sega Genesis. I remember how awesome it was that the parks actually looked like how they were in real life.

I've been a Yankee fan since like 1994, but I didn't really start to really care about baseball only recently - my 1st game that I own is ASB '00, though I rented ASB '99 1st. Since then, i've had Slugfest '03, ASB 05, MVP 05, MLB 2k7, MLB 07: the show
    Last edited by JordanDL3891; 02-26-2008, 03:43 AM.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Comment

Atari 2600, and then M Network Super Challenge baseball. The latter was a GREAT game for its time.
      Attached Files

Comment

Triple Play 2000. I loved it and played it every day.
        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

The original World Series Baseball for the Genesis was my very first baseball game that I owned for my very own. I had Bases Loaded on loan from a friend and I also rented Bases Loaded 4 from Blockbuster Video, but World Series Baseball was the first game I ever really played a whole lot.

The first baseball PC game I owned was Old-Time Baseball. I didn't know it then, but I was playing one of the very first SABR-inclined games. Maybe that's how I got to know baseball stats a lot better.

46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

Comment

Ahhhh the memories of my brother & I staying up late on school nights playing this classic:
              Attached Files
              Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Comment

First Baseball game I ever owned was 2K5...I've never played a 2K game since.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveo-34 View Post
                    First Baseball game I ever owned was 2K5...I've never played a 2K game since.
                    I like 2K5!!

Comment

Major League Baseball - Intellivision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnVLPpp0pQk

But this game was the best.... Baseball Stars for the NES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_kWi...eature=related
                      "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

MLB 06 The Show for the PS2. It was the first baseball game I was bothered to go seek out online since you can't find any baseball games here.
                        Greystones Mariners Baseball Club. The oldest baseball club in Ireland. 16 years and still going strong.

www.greystonesbaseball.org

Comment

RBI Baseball on the NES. This game came out in about 1988 and you could play as the AL All-Stars with Canseco & McGwire!
                          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

RBI on Nintendo aswell as Baseball Stars which is still one of the best baseball video games of all time..
                            Check out My Major League Baseball Fan Blog!

Comment

I got quite a few for my first baseball games, at the same time...

MySpace Codes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X