MLB 08 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 08 question

when I'm playing night games it always makes me wear those long sleeves, all the games I've played this same thing happens. I remember when I had MLB 2K5 this happened every single game during the season and the same thing better not happen, i was wondering if this always happens because it always does to me.

WTF? What are you on about?
    MySpace Codes

Comment

Everytime I play a night game it makes the whole team wear the long sleaves and doing that every single f-ing game annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ-34 View Post
        Everytime I play a night game it makes the whole team wear the long sleaves and doing that every single f-ing game annoys me.
        What!?!?! Who cares if they wear long sleaves? It effects nothing, it's a video game.

Comment

It pisses me off.

Comment

I guess the game considers it's cold at night?
            LETS GO YANKEES!

Comment

That's BS, 7 o'clock in Florida isn't chilly!!!

Comment

PLEASE do me favor: knock off the vulgar abbreviations. Thanks.

It does the same thing to me. Night game at Shea = long sleeves, night game in LA = long sleeves. I too am baffled by it. But since it doesn't affect gameplay... I really could care less.
                Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

I just don't like it mostly because the game some how thinks the Syracuse Chiefs wear baby blue sleeves and I go on franchise mode just to play with the Chiefs every year and playing with long baby blue sleeves every night gets a little frustrating after a while ya know?

Comment

What also makes it annoying is that players end up wearing wrist bands over their sleeves which looks a bit stupid.

Then, at the same time, if your biggest complaint about a game is sleeves then I wouldn't be too dissappointed.
                    Greystones Mariners Baseball Club. The oldest baseball club in Ireland. 16 years and still going strong.

www.greystonesbaseball.org

Comment

It doesn't do that for me. No sleeves in any game in my Brewers dynasty, except for either Jeff Suppan or Dave Bush. Probably Suppan.

Comment

Quick question: Is there a stadium builder in MLB 08 the Show on PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by jcmitchell View Post
                          Quick question: Is there a stadium builder in MLB 08 the Show on PS3?
                          No. I don't think it's really necessary though, the game is so good it doesn't really need anything gimmicky like that. Besides stadium builders in games never really end up being quite as good as they sound.
                          Greystones Mariners Baseball Club. The oldest baseball club in Ireland. 16 years and still going strong.

www.greystonesbaseball.org

Comment

Originally posted by Padday View Post
                            No. I don't think it's really necessary though, the game is so good it doesn't really need anything gimmicky like that. Besides stadium builders in games never really end up being quite as good as they sound.
                            That's true, I just get tired of playing at the Trop.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X