This game is awesome!!!
    So much better than before!

It's a must-buy!

Career mode is phenomenal.
    King of the Diamond is fun
    Home Run Derby tops it off.
    Cristobal

Is it on Xbox?
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubsfan97
      Is it on Xbox?
      No, only on PS2 and PSP.
      Cristobal

Comment

yeah the game looks amazing, ill be shure to pick it up for ps2, it looks the the best baseball game yet
        I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

I got the game for ps2 and it has an awsome career mode. The graphics and game play are good too. But thing I hate about Baseball video games is that people like Tim Wakefield and Trot Nixon end up in the minors But all in all its a really good game.
          go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

It's great, but career mode needs some fixes:

1) I broke the career record for hr, rbi and hits (take that barry)
            2) For some reason, my level kept declining, I went from ALL-STAR, to VETERAN and on the verge of ROOKIE and I broke all these records, I should have been in HALL-OF FAME level but no.

3) You cannot continue playing if you are 45. The game ends at 45 years old. (2033)

Anyhow, it's a great game, season mode is much more improved.
            Cristobal

Comment

I disagree. I think the gameplay is choppy. MVP 2005 is the greatest baseball game ever. What a tragedy when EA Sports lost the rights to MLB baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
                I disagree. I think the gameplay is choppy. MVP 2005 is the greatest baseball game ever. What a tragedy when EA Sports lost the rights to MLB baseball.
                I thought MVP 2005 was a very good game. But the thing I like about mlb 06 the show is that there is a career mode. But of course career mode isnt too hard to conquer. It was too bad they lost there rights I was looking foward to MVP 2006. Instead they were forced to make a college baseball game.
                go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

Are the graphics for this game for PS2 really as impressive as they look in the commercials? How would you compare the graphics (and the game overall, if you like) to MVP 2005?

Speaking of MVP, why has it been discontinued? I heard it lost its rights. Why?

Oh, and by the way, I am playing a season on MVP 2005 with the Pirates, and one month through, Zach Duke could win an award- a batting title! He is 3-1 pitching, but what is especially impressive is that he is hitting .500 through six games! (18 or so ABs.) I hope that is a sign of things to come.

Happy gaming!

Mark

Comment

The game is just as good as the comicerals, the Career mode i agree is a bit to easy but is good just as well. Also it has the most in depth fanchise mode iv ever seen... But about MVP games, i was never to impresed by them anyways, im not shure why
                    I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

I just rented the show,i thought everything was great except the most important thing, the game play. Its really choppy. MVP 05 is better though.

Comment

I got the game on March 17, and so far I like it. It's better than MLB 06 gameplay wise and the constant freezing appears to be fixed. The gameplay is choppy because of the PlayStation2 processor is dated and the problem I have is that sometimes I lose control of the pitcher, bean the batter and get ejected. There are unlockables in there, from stadiums to Cooperstown players.

In addition, they have the brand-new Busch Stadium (III) in there, whilst MLB 2K6 has the old Busch Stadium (II). The stadium in-game looks very promising, it's a pitching park I think.

EDIT: I have this on PS2, I forgot to mention that.
                        Last edited by Solair Wright; 03-27-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X