Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy question: bench my SPs when in Colorado?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy question: bench my SPs when in Colorado?

I did a little search around and didn't find this particular topic ...

Everybody in fantasy baseball circles seem to agree that you almost never want to have a SP or RP from Colorado on your team, unless you want to kill your fantasy team's ERA and WHIP. But does this extend to the opposing team visiting Coors Field? Should fantasy owners (like me ) bench Brandon Webb on Opening Day rather than put him in the lineup against the Rockies at Coors? I wouldn't think of benching hitters when playing at Petco in San Diego, but Coors Field is such an anomaly that maybe benching opposing pitchers at Coors makes sense. Thanks for your opinions.

(Note that the league is a standard 5x5 rotisserie league.)

Rockies offense right now is kind of a joke; even at home.
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Depends on the pitcher and my other options. Also, checking CNNSI.com helps too, as they have career splits per park. Link for Webb.

Comment

Speaking Of Mr. Selig

Originally posted by KingJ
        Rockies offense right now is kind of a joke; even at home.
        "Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. That's why in asserting that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality -- he demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision."

CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF MR. SELIG:
        Attached Files
        PAL CARAJO EL COMUNISMO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPURI
          "Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. That's why in asserting that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality -- he demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision."

CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF MR. SELIG:
          You took that from KinJ's Signature

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X