Add Players off to good start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Players off to good start?

I realize it's only been a week into the season, but should I add some of the players who are off to a great start, while they are available in my league? Guys like Chris Shelton, Langerhans, Xavier Nady, Hanley Ramirez, Omar Vizquel, and Granderson are all playing great so far and are all available in my league. Just don't know which of them to add and who to drop. Belliard is off to an awful start, is it too early to give up on him? I've got Jose Guillen, Carlos Guillen, Ibanez, Aubrey Huff, and Peralta as the weakest hitters on my team. Which, if any, should I drop to add which of these players? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Probably only people who are off to a REAL good start like Shelton.
    Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking of adding Shelton first, but I don't know which of the players I listed should go. Belliard's not playing too well. Carlos Guillen is another guy who could potentially go.

Comment

There is no way Shelton should still be available in your league. Snap him up as quickly as you can. I would also snap up Granderson, I am not even sure how he did not get drafted in your league. I would drop Huff for Shelton and Jose Guillen for Granderson.
        "It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon playing golf." - Hank Aaron

Comment

Hey, why not get the whole tigers team????
          Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Lol, surprisingly, I have a few of the Motor City Kitties on my various teams. The good thing about Fantasy Baseball is that you can have several high points earners for ya from 1 team, where in Fantasy Football, I would be loathe to grab more then 1 guy from a given team. I have Bonderman and Verlander on the same team in 1 of my leagues Well, it worked out OK in Week 1
            "It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon playing golf." - Hank Aaron

Comment

Once I heard about Shelton's success, I tried to get him. Someone beat me to it. I guess I was too slow.
              GOT ALBERT?
              St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
              http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

Comment

I was lucky enough to draft Shelton very late in one league and even nabbed him off FA in another. It really shouldn't surprise people that Shelton is doing so well considering his previous years. When he's on fire, he is as good as any other 1b even Pujols. If only he can stay hot for a full season, that remains to be seen.
                4th Member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club!!!! :gt

Creator of the Guess The Player Game
                http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=63675

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X