Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody recommend a better fantasy baseball host site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody recommend a better fantasy baseball host site???

I have been doing $100/team pay leagues on CBS Sportsline for the past 5 years or so, but I am really getting tired of them. They always have problems with their fantasy games and never seem to fix the issues and their tech support is a joke. If I am paying $100 per team, I expect things to be kept up on.

Not to mention, they take a huge cut from every league. In a 10 team league, where each team pays $100, the 1st place winner receives $600 and that's it. They do not pay out 2nd or 3rd. Therefore, they are taking 40% of the pot.

Can anybody recommend a solid pay site for Fantasy Baseball that takes less of a cut and also does weekly line ups? Thanks.

Originally posted by Jobu Voodoo View Post
    I have been doing $100/team pay leagues on CBS Sportsline for the past 5 years or so, but I am really getting tired of them. They always have problems with their fantasy games and never seem to fix the issues and their tech support is a joke. If I am paying $100 per team, I expect things to be kept up on.

Not to mention, they take a huge cut from every league. In a 10 team league, where each team pays $100, the 1st place winner receives $600 and that's it. They do not pay out 2nd or 3rd. Therefore, they are taking 40% of the pot.

Can anybody recommend a solid pay site for Fantasy Baseball that takes less of a cut and also does weekly line ups? Thanks.
    I'm new to fantasy baseball but wouldn't Yahoo be ok. I didn't have a problem with them at all.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Possibly, but I haven't really used Yahoo much since around 2005 and I also have no idea how their pay leagues work. When I first started playing fantasy baseball back in 2001, that is who I went through and they didn't even have pay leagues then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu Voodoo View Post
        Possibly, but I haven't really used Yahoo much since around 2005 and I also have no idea how their pay leagues work. When I first started playing fantasy baseball back in 2001, that is who I went through and they didn't even have pay leagues then.
        I think I saw that they had pay leagues. I was in a group where our commisioner is gonna pay us in a check so i'm not positive about how it would work if your in a regular league. But the yahoo league really was pretty good.
        "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

I'm in one league that pays out the winner about $3K and have been asking to move from CBS for the past five years. I don't like it whatsoever.

Personally, I like ESPN's site and Yahoo isn't bad either and both are free while CBS charges us to use theirs.

My other money league has been on ESPN for four years now and we've had zero issues with anything.
          "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

In 26 seasons OnRoto and Fantrax are the best by far. For League set ups also see this: http://retrorotoblitzkrieg.forumotion.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X