Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking a Team A/Team B poll, but that sounds good too. I'd be fine with either.

Comment

• As for the poll at the end... I was thinking of 6 options poll. Have 2 teams on there... then 3 questions to define like a 2-1 winner instead of voting one or the other. The questions are who wins a series? who wins at their best? and who wins for a career? If you don't like that, then we can just straight who wins team a or team b poll...
      Definitely an interesting idea.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

• I miss these leagues and drafts. We did a ton last year and not even one this offseason
        "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

• I had a good time doing these too.
          "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

• I'd be game if we did this again.
            "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
            "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
            "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
            "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

• I'd be in, but due to work schedule and computer access there, I wouldn't be able to do it if we're all expected to draft in small windows of opportunity.
              Since its that time of year
              Do they still play the blues in Chicago, when baseball season rolls around?
              When the snow melts away, do the Chi-Sox still play, in horribly named burial ground?

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X