• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Grimm
    replied
    Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post
    well things seem to have been restarted so I guess I am in again

how do you determine who goes first?
    Glad to hear you're back in. We'll use the randomizer Ian provided as a link. Once all teams are in, I'll run them thru and post the order. From there we can start.

Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
    I'll only do it if you really need an extra guy, but my head probably wouldn't be in this one as much it has been for other drafts.
    Well I'd love to have you in Ian, but I can totally understand.
    Originally posted by Tyrus4189Cobb View Post
    I'm in. Can starters be used as relievers?

And I think LF/RF should be interchangeable.
    Welcome aboard! Starters can be used as relievers. But to be honest, I tend to downgrade them during the voting process simply because most are not used to coming into game situations cold - but that's probably just me. Now if you used a swingman in that/those spot(s) then it's a different story.

Unless anybody has an objection, I'll let CFs play any OF position. RFs can play LF, but LFs cannot play RF. I'm one of those believers that most LFs are there because they don't have the arm necessary for playing RF.

Originally posted by Matthew C. View Post
    I am still in.
    Great to hear!

Originally posted by John Shoemaker View Post
    I was just wondering if it would be more interesting if instead of discussing trades by PM if we started a trade thread where all trade negotiations could be sent. Then we could all see what trades were being discussed and maybe join the negotiations and make a better trade offer.
    I like that idea. I'll modify the rules above letting those involved have the choice between public discussion or private at their own discretion.

Hopefully, we can get a couple more as it looks like we have five in so far.

Leave a comment:

• 9RoyHobbsRF
    replied
    ^ yes good idea

And friends I am REALLY big on trades

say a high and a low draft choice (for example my #1 and # 15) for your #2 and your your #6 or something, just thinking out loud

Leave a comment:

• John Shoemaker
    replied
    I was just wondering if it would be more interesting if instead of discussing trades by PM if we started a trade thread where all trade negotiations could be sent. Then we could all see what trades were being discussed and maybe join the negotiations and make a better trade offer.
    Last edited by John Shoemaker; 09-29-2012, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bothrops Atrox
    replied
    I am still in.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrus4189Cobb
    replied
    I'm in. Can starters be used as relievers?

And I think LF/RF should be interchangeable.

Leave a comment:

• John Shoemaker
    replied
    Count me in.

Leave a comment:

• ian2813
    replied
    Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post

The draft order is usually selected at random. I think this online randomizer is a popular tool for setting it.

Leave a comment:

• ian2813
    replied
    I'll only do it if you really need an extra guy, but my head probably wouldn't be in this one as much it has been for other drafts.

Leave a comment:

• 9RoyHobbsRF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Grimm
    replied
    To start it off, I of course am in.

Leave a comment:

• World Series Losers Draft Rules, Positional Selections and Discussion

Hi all. Welcome to the next round of drafting. This one will be as the title states. Players who've been on WS losers' side. Much of the rules here at taken from Ian's run with the WS winners.

Edit: Rules removed from here as they are duplicated. See the first post in the Official Draft Thread for all rules and information.
    Last edited by Ben Grimm; 10-01-2012, 06:19 AM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X