No announcement yet.

Official thread: Stock team draft league with parameters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it and need clarification.

If we have a player on our roster who split time during the season between 2 teams: we use his full season stats (combined for both teams)- correct?

So, if he had, say 500 PAs for another team, and 100 PAs for the "selected' team, the entire 600 PAs and their subsequent output would be used- correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigRon View Post
      I know this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it and need clarification.

If we have a player on our roster who split time during the season between 2 teams: we use his full season stats (combined for both teams)- correct?

So, if he had, say 500 PAs for another team, and 100 PAs for the "selected' team, the entire 600 PAs and their subsequent output would be used- correct?
      actually there are two scenarios

if a player switched LEAGUES, you can only use the stats from the league/team he is drafted on

if a player is traded mid-season IN THE SAME LEAGUE, you MUST use his combined stats for the entire league

A) you can add any player from the same year and same league, this counts as "one" player move.
      EXAMPLE you choose the 1965 Twins, you can add any AL player from 1965. If the player is traded mid season and played in 2 leagues, you will only use his AL stats. If he was traded within the same league, you will use his combined stats
      1. The more I learn, the more convinced I am that many players are over-rated due to inflated stats from offensive home parks (and eras)
      2. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Player, Collector and Hobbyist since 1969, visit my strat site: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GamersParadise
      3. My table top gaming blog: http://cary333.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have both final lineups done. As far as I know everything is ok with my teams.
        "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
          I have both final lineups done. As far as I know everything is ok with my teams.
          Likewise. I liked this idea and good joby by Hobbs for keeping things in line.!

But.... I miss that excitement that happens when you roll out of bed, log on and see if it's your turn to pick - and who's been taken prior.

I love the pick by pick in these, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Considering we've got 2-3 weeks until this one's officially finished, I don't know what to do .
          "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X