X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am down.
    "Allen Sutton Sothoron pitched his initials off today."--1920s article

Comment

I'm still interested. The drafts are always a lot of fun. The complication comes after the drafts are complete. We don't have a way to run a simulation, so it usually comes down to some kind of vote, and the energy sorrt of dies out. Nonetheless, it can be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRon View Post
        I'm still interested. The drafts are always a lot of fun. The complication comes after the drafts are complete. We don't have a way to run a simulation, so it usually comes down to some kind of vote, and the energy sorrt of dies out. Nonetheless, it can be a lot of fun.
        We did a simulation one time, didn't we?
        1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
        The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

Originally posted by Bothrops Atrox View Post
          I wasn't involved in any that had a simulation, to my memory. Maybe it was one I didn't participate in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bothrops Atrox View Post
            I remember talking about doing a simulation for one draft, but we ended up not doing it. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

By the way, I might be interested in doing a draft again, as long as someone else runs it.
            Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
              I remember talking about doing a simulation for one draft, but we ended up not doing it. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

By the way, I might be interested in doing a draft again, as long as someone else runs it.
              Yeah, I was going to try to sim it thru OOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to get the players drafted into a sim league. Maybe I can look into it again when I have some time.
              "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

I'm still in. I miss these drafts.
                "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by BigRon View Post
                  Hey BigRon, we still never had a vote for either the Elo Draft or the Player by State Draft. I am going to say, that I had the best team out of whatever draft we didn't vote on. You were second.
                  "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

I would like to do it as well, if we get it rolling. I might be able to help out too, but it will have to be after the 9th of this month. I will have a lot more free time after that and could possibly help out whoever is running the show.
                    "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

Comment

Id still like to see an ABC draft get started. Still don't want to run one.
                      1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
                      The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X