X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leecemark
    replied
    --This is what I currently have programmed for rosters. I'm closing this thread, so post any discrepancies in the offseason thread.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    Oh wow, I obliterated that question Mark. What I ment to ask, is players that were drafted previously, like drafted in the 68 draft, like Torres and Sprague. Do I not have to resign them until 73, right?
    Their contract will progress just as any rookie contract: if they have a single PA or BF for the season, they get the 250K raise. After the third season, they get the "salary arbitration" doubling of the previous year's salary. They become free agents after their sixth season.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Dude gets Gary Holman (500K, 68 draft) and WCF get Dick Ellsworth (4.50, 61 draft). That concludes the expansion draft.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    Oh wow, I obliterated that question Mark. What I ment to ask, is players that were drafted previously, like drafted in the 68 draft, like Torres and Sprague. Do I not have to resign them until 73, right?
    --They are year to year. You can release them immediately after the draft if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Hack_Miller
    replied
    The Wranglers will finish their expansion draft by selecting P-Cisco Carlos.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Depending on their contract status you may not even need to keep them for 1969. The rules are the same for the expansion teams as any other team.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Quick question: for players that we've drafted in the expansion draft, when the end of the 69 season comes around, do we have to resign them, or are they part of our team for their remaining first 6 years?

I'm back for about 15 minutes. I'll try and check up tomorrow night again if possible.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Dude takes Daryl Patterson (550K , 68 draft) and Tom Kelly (500K, 64 draft).

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    OK, Mark, thanks for the reply regarding non-tenders. I thought you had put up such a post, but didn't go looking for it.

The Legends will non-tender pitcher Ron Kline.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Any player listed as in a draft status may be non-tendered with no financial obligation. Those on free agent contracts may be bought out for half the remaining value on their contract. Fregosi, for example, would have cost me 22M to keep or 11M or get rid of. For Dan and Garry you won't be stuck with Alou and Ellwsworth if you don't want them - whether they get drafted or not. There is no continuing obligation to either player.

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    Anyone who wasn't signed as a FA can be non-tendered, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    Anyone not drafted in '61 can be non-tendered after this season. Right?

Leave a comment:

• Hack_Miller
    replied
    The Wranglers take P-Al McBean

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockeye View Post
    Originally posted by leecemark View Post
    WCF left instruction to draft 61 draft players
    I assume that means Dick Ellsworth will be taken shortly then.
    Felipe Alou as well. :applaud:

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X