Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why must this have its own section on the main menu?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why must this have its own section on the main menu?

Title pretty much says it all, why can't it go under the Fantasy section
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

It's a big project with lots of stickies, and we didn't want to keep cluttering up the fantasy section, so the people in charge agreed to give us a sub-forum. This bothers you because...?
    "The numbers are what brought me here; as it appears they brought you."
    - Danielle Rousseau

Comment

Originally posted by mac195
      It's a big project with lots of stickies, and we didn't want to keep cluttering up the fantasy section, so the people in charge agreed to give us a sub-forum. This bothers you because...?
      ...seems to me we already have enough on the main menu, subforums that don't even get that much traffic
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

I like where it is. We end up with less clutter this way, and we don't add yet another forum to the main menu.
        http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

--I think this forum has already demonstrated that it is going to get enough traffic to merit its existence. Everything else in the fantasy and gaming forum would have been buried had Sean not been kind enough to give us a place to play. Thanks again Sean!

Comment

Originally posted by J W
            I like where it is. We end up with less clutter this way, and we don't add yet another forum to the main menu.
            Where do you think this is showing up?

Comment

nothing personal to this forum but I think the general baseball category is already too cluttered. There is probably 6 or 7 sub-categories that I would move off the general baseball category. But thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                Where do you think this is showing up?
                For my computer at least, I don't see this forum on the main page. I have to click "fantasy baseball and gaming" first, where the league appears as a sub-forum on the top of the page. I guess it's different on your end?

edit: I see were it is now on the main page, but it wasn't there last I remembered, especially placed where it was. I think its better to remove it from the front page but keep it under the FB&G section. In fact a couple other forums can be made sub-forums in a similar fashion.
                Last edited by J W; 03-14-2006, 05:08 PM.
                http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X