This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badgers confirm trade with Cloverleafs
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

• Cloverleafs Select Lefty Pitcher

Mike Kilkenny..

"I want all of you rookies to line up in alphabetical order by height." Casey Stengel

Comment

• Originally posted by leecemark View Post
        --For anybody looking for immediate help there are some players who contribute this season who have been passed over in favor of players with bigger futures. Which is understandable since each of these is a one year wonder:cap:. Still there is a very good SP, a couple very good LH set up men and an everyday 3B still on the board. Also a decent SP and a decent reliever who have at least some future value, although less than some others who don't contribute this year. You could have a bundle of cash using a 3rd rounder (or maybe even a 4th) instead of trying to fill those holes in free agency.
        Shhhh...my 1st pick is coming up and I don't want anyone to know I may go after 1 of the guys you're mentioning.

Comment

• Ellis was a terrific pick and was first on our board for Rd 3. The only thing keeping him from going much higher appears to be mediocre defense (hence time at 1B/DH).

The Skipjacks are still happy to select lefty RP Fred Scherman this late.

There are still no less than four "C" grades on our board approaching the fourth round.
          http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

• --The Knights select RHP Bart Johnson.

Comment

• With the 47th overall pick Sockeye's Angels select....Ike Brown
              My dream ballpark dimensions
              LF: 388 Feet...Height 37 Feet...LCF: 455 Feet...CF: 542 Feet...Height 35 Feet
              RCF: 471 Feet...RF: 400 Feet...Height 60 Feet
              Location....San Diego

Comment

• BTW, I have my own 4th round pick.

I was hoping Ike Brown would last down to me, solid utility player.

Comment

--Appletonia takes RHP Dick Woodson
                  --Hard Cider takes RHP Jim Colborn
                  --Redbirds takes RHP Tom Timmerman
                  --Cloverleafs on the clock....
                  Good picks, Mark. You wiped out the top two guys left on my list, and Timmerman wasn't too far down, either.
                  You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kyle- View Post
                    BTW, I have my own 4th round pick.

I was hoping Ike Brown would last down to me, solid utility player.
                    He'll be our DH in the playoffs.
                    Location....San Diego

Comment

• 48th pick

At pick 48, Shoeless selects the man with the stone glove and feather bat...Marty Perez, SS.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kyle- View Post
                        BTW, I have my own 4th round pick.
                        According to the draft board you don't have a 4th rd pick. I own your original 4th rd pick at #54 overall.
                        Location....San Diego

Comment

• --With the last pick of the 3rd round the Hard Cider select Ofer Leron Lee.
                          --Lets get the confusion over the Gamblers 4th round pick cleared up before we get there. Garry can you recall the deal in which you aquired it? The burden of proof is on the claimant rather than the original owner of the pick.

Comment

--With the last pick of the 3rd round the Hard Cider select Ofer Leron Lee.
                            --Lets get the confusion over the Gamblers 4th round pick cleared up before we get there. Garry can you recall the deal in which you aquired it? The burden of proof is on the claimant rather than the original owner of the pick.
                            Actually now that I think about it the Gamblers should still own the pick. Originally it was going to be a throw in in the Randy Hundley deal when we weren't sure if I was to have the 8th or the 13th overall pick. If you would have declined to swap picks he would have gotten my 8th overall pick and I would have received his 4th rd pick. However since you took the 8th overall pick he got the 13th overall pick and thus didn't have to give up his 4th rd pick. So it should still be his pick.
                            Location....San Diego

Comment

• --The Thunder's clock is expired. Wranglers on til 3 PM EST.

Comment

• Jack Dilauro
                                "I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame."
                                - Sammy Sosa

"Get a comfy chair, Sammy, cause its gonna be a long wait."
                                - Craig Ashley (AKA Windy City Fan)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X