X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    Per trade with Brawlers, Gold Sox select:

Van Kelly. A little insurance just in case.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    Ugh. I never got to the point of doing much research for the low end picks. There's some marginal value left that may or may not even end up being used so it doesn't totally phase me either way.

The way I see it, championshp teams are built on starting players and starting pitching whereas some decent backup will make little impact towards whether or not a team is a champion.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --They will be free agents. You are up now though if you want to claim one without having to bid.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by leecemark View Post
    --Not likely to get to either Shoeless or Sox. The rookie draft closes with the start of the PFA in 30 minutes.
    And the rest become free agents right? Wouldn't mind picking up a few schmucks with plenty ABs from this rookie pool or a good reliever when I need 'em.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Not likely to get to either Shoeless or Sox. The rookie draft closes with the start of the PFA in 30 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Sockeye
    replied
    There is still one or two guys left worth picking if it gets back around to us.

Leave a comment:

• jkc32
    replied
    Shoeless is if it ever makes it to me.

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    Is anybody still picking? Because there are a few guys I'd like to take before it's too late.

Leave a comment:

• Hack_Miller
    replied
    Even though I said Geronimo was going to be my last pick, I think there is one more guy on the list who could be useful this season.
    The Wranglers will select P-Gary Neibauer

Leave a comment:

• Windy City Fan
    replied
    Jerry Cram

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Hilgendorf was the 2nd to last guy on my draft board. The one remaining guy I will pass on even he is still around when/if the draft gets back to me. I need the remaining roster spots for some FA targets.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik Bedard View Post
    We'll take our chances that the spare parts we want will stick around.

Scipio Spinks.

--This is the guy I was tempted to take (for the name if nothing else), but his lone year of real contribution is the year I plan to lose 100 games so his goodness that year works against my plans.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    Considering I had no picks until the third round, I was quite satisfied to come out of this draft with a decent catcher in John Ellis; an OFer with three good to very good seasons and some resign value in Jerry Morales; and a pair of relief pitchers who will give us a couple of good years each in Bob Reynolds and Tom Hilgendorf, with Hilgendorf actually having some resign value as well.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    The Legends are quite surprised - but pleased - that both players left on my list are still available. The Legends have decided to take lefty reliever

TOM HILGENDORF

I strongly suspect that this will be my final pick.

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    We'll take our chances that the spare parts we want will stick around.

Scipio Spinks.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X