Phil Linz-.25m
    Roy McMillan-.25m
    Sam Jones-.25m
    Mike Joyce-.25m
    AL East Champions: 1981 1982
    AL Pennant: 1982
    NL Central Champions: 2011
    NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

• Johnny Blanchard - .75
      Bill Mazeroski - 1.0
      Joe Adcock - 1.25
      http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

• Joe Adcock - 2M
        You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

• Al Smith - $1.75
          Lenny Green - $4.75
          "Simply put, the passion, interest and tradition surrounding baseball in New York is unmatched."

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• Tony Cloninger - $1.75
            Ted Bowsfield - $1
            Last edited by ElHalo; 04-02-2006, 02:38 PM.
            "Simply put, the passion, interest and tradition surrounding baseball in New York is unmatched."

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• Paul Foytack - $1
              Bob Turley - $0.5
              Whitey Herzog - $1.5
              Ray Sadecki - $3
              Jerry Lynch - $2
              Sam Jones - $1
              Last edited by ElHalo; 04-02-2006, 02:52 PM.

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• All 1 year contracts under $5, right?

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• Sam Jones-1.25m

1-3 years, up to the winning bidder.
                  AL East Champions: 1981 1982
                  AL Pennant: 1982
                  NL Central Champions: 2011
                  NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

• Sam Jones - $2.5

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• Whitey Herzog 2M
                      You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

• Originally posted by catcher24
                        Whitey Herzog 2M
                        Herzog - $3

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• --What is the attraction with Whitey? Grooming your future manager maybe?

Comment

• You get a full half-season out of a guy who's a better than average hitter and can play all three outfield positions.

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

• Frank Howard is a four-year contract through the 1965 season. I probably wouldn't have gone as high if I were able to bid at the deadline, but I wanted to guarantee myself one big bat from the auction. It seemed like there was several teams interested in Colavito and Mantle and I just didn't want to get involved with them and miss out completely.

My secondary bids are Mazeroski at $1.5 million and Julio Gotay at $.25 million.

Comment

• Willie Davis 5M
                                Gino Cimoli 500K

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X