Colavito 10M Quakers
    Howard 12.25M Quakers
    O'Toole 4.5M JW
    Versalles 4.75M Legends
    Aparicio 1M Redbirds
    Kralick 2.5M Legends
    McMahon 3M Cannons
    Hansen 2M Cannons
    You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

We have a one bid per post rule in the last hour, but I think if bids are for different teams it's fine to post them together. Lew could you specify what teams you are biddiing for?

Mantle 16.25 HC

Versalles 5 RB
      "The numbers are what brought me here; as it appears they brought you."
      - Danielle Rousseau

Comment

Mantle 16.5

Comment

Versalles 5.25M Legends
          You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

Mantle 16.75 HC

Versalles 5.5 RB
            - Danielle Rousseau

Comment

O'Toole:5 Million
              AL East Champions: 1981 1982
              AL Pennant: 1982
              NL Central Champions: 2011
              NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

Howard: 12.75

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

Dude, you bidding for yourself now? You got a computer?

Comment

Howard 13M Quakers
                    Versalles 6M Legends

Comment

Yep, my friend has DSL sadly, not as fast as my cable, so I'm not sure how well I'm going to be down at the wire.

Comment

OK. I'll just be bidding for the Quakers then from this point on.

Comment

versalles 6.25 RB
                          - Danielle Rousseau

Comment

Mantle 17M Legends

Comment

Mantle 17.25

Comment

Aparicio 1.25M Legends

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X