X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leecemark
    replied
    --Now that the season is underway, I'd prefer transactions be posted there (in the season thread). It will be easier to track in one thread only. This thread can be closed.

Leave a comment:

• J W
    replied
    Any loose ends to tie up, Mark? If not, this thread will be closed.

Or we could keep this open for transaction posting during the season; either way's fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• ElHalo
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to post this before; Al Smith gets a 2 year deal, everybody else one.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Sorry if I missed the post where you released them. For anyone interested, Jim Constable and Hal Brown are the released players.

Leave a comment:

• mac195
    replied
    The two dead contracts are indicated on the roster page.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --With the Leppert cut I have the Diablos at 40 (attached is roster I had prior to that cut Jim). The Diablos still need to add the 250K raises from all players active last season too. Maybe I missed something, but I still show the Hard Cider with 42 (that roster also attached).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ElHalo
    replied
    April 10 is Monday? Just so you know, I'll probably have my stuff done on Saturday; don't forsee having time before then.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --That leaves only the Hard Cider and Diablos needing roster moves to get to 40 for Opening Day (both are at 42). Rosters must be set and profiles ready by 10 April. Once you have your team updated in the roster thread let me know so I can copy your data over. Rosters are frozen from 10-13 April.
    --I've been thinking about the process for signing additional players after the season gets underway. Although nobody left after we are all set at 40 is likley to be a big factor this season there is some value (current or future) in the left over pool. Going on an unlimited first come first served is a big advantage to me since the post time of the first series will basically be whenever I get around to it (it will be sometime on the 13th though). Unless there is some objection the excess player signing will be modified as follows;
    --You can make signings any time after midnight EST on the 13th, but those players won't be added to your roster until after the first series.
    --Signings will be limited to one additional player per day. You can keep signing 1 per day until you run out of players who interest you or hit the program max of 80 or run out of money (pretty sure the first will be the case for everbody ). There is, of course, no requirement to add extra players if you don't need them (or in Chris' case can't pay them).

Leave a comment:

• J W
    replied
    The Skipjacks have released reliever Ray Moore to get to 40 men. Jim Golden ends up with the last spot.

Leave a comment:

• Nails
    replied
    Gotay 1yr/.25
    Hubbs 1yr/.25

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Torre (my only FA from either auction) will be a one year deal.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    The Gamblers will sign Catcher Dick Brown to a 3 year contract for .25 Million.

This should bring our roster to 40 players and a 91.75 Million payroll.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Jose Tartabull .25 1 Year
    Phil Linz .25 1 Year
    Roy McMillan .25 2 Years
    Don Landrum .25 1 Year

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'll sign my only guy, Doyle, for one year.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    My contracts will be:
    Hank Foiles, C - 1 year @ 250K
    Bob Schmidt, C - 1 year @ 250K
    Joe Koppe, SS - 1 year @ 250K
    Gino Cimoli, RF - 1 year @ 500K
    Rod Kanehl, OF - 1 year @ 250K
    Joe Adcock, 1B - 3 Years @ 5M (Hey, a 139 OPS+ in 1964 with 415 plate appearances will make a nice RH complement to McCovey).

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X