Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dust bunnies
    replied
    Farm Brad Lesley and Tom Hume. Activate Andy Hawkins and Mandy Martz. Replace Hume with Martz throughout. Thanks.

Jack

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Jaxx have a 5 game winning streak and are the hottest of the contending teams. Their Dave Winfield also becomes our the first 100 RBI man of the season. The Corsairs, who I'd like to be fighting for draft position are a league best 8 of their last 10.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    Originally posted by J W View Post
    All I can say is, I hope you're right Lew.
    When I decided to see what the rest of the Legends schedule looked like, I never expected such a top-heavy schedule. Based on the teams I'll be playing the rest of the way, I'll be happy to finish above .500.

Leave a comment:

• J W
    replied
    All I can say is, I hope you're right Lew.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    It's not looking good for the Legends. The Skipjacks should win this division going away based on the remaining schedule. The Legends remaining schedule is brutal, with only 15 games against sub-.500 teams, and 39 games against teams that would be in the playoffs if the season ended today. The Skipjacks also have 15 games against sub-.500 teams, but only a dozen games against teams that would be in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Skipjacks have won 8 of 10 to open a 4 game lead in the Hulbert.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Llamas are getting their money's worth out of their new acquisitions, winnign 8 of 10 too close within 3 of the Iron. The KNights reclaim the Johnson lead.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    The Legends will sign free agent catcher Mike O'Berry to a one year, 250K contract.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    -Into August. My contending Knights get swept by my rebuilding Corsairs to lose the division lead. Not the way I'd hoped to start my day .
    Don't you hate it when that happens?

I've had that happen with the Legends and Lumberjaxx several times, and going both ways - the team doing poorly sweeps the one contending.

Great to see Fergie doubled his win total, too. Maybe the next two months will be a bit better for him. Sure can't be much worse. His win total for August has now equaled his win total for the entire season to this point.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --Into August. My contending Knights get swept by my rebuilding Corsairs to lose the division lead. Not the way I'd hoped to start my day .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --I would like to confirm, but unfortunately the deadline has past. Play what you got gentlemen.

Leave a comment:

• J W
    replied
    The Skipjacks announce a deal with the Corsairs: they send closer Kent Tekulve to Emerald City along with the 4th round selection in 1984 originally belonging to the Beavers, for reliever Luis Aponte and utility man Jerry Royster.

If the deal goes through, please assign Aponte to Tekulve's previous role as closer. Royster will stay in the minors until I update my MP.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    again wrong thread
    Last edited by rmadachik; 01-08-2013, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    ooops - wrong thread
    Last edited by rmadachik; 01-08-2013, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    For the Llamas - please farm Brouhard. All three players i traded for should be active. Please insert Kemp as my starting LF against lefties and righties. Lineups should be as follows

Vs L

ss Russell
    1b Oliver
    lf Kemp
    3B Schmidt
    dh Horner
    2b Grich
    cf Sample
    rf Harper
    c Slaught

Vs Right

ss Russell