Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind....

Comment

--The Gold Sox end the Knights 12 game winning streak in a 17 inning battle - and then go on to sweep the series and claim 2nd place in the Johnson. The Badgers have won 8 of 10 to claim the Hulbert lead - and get within sniffing distance of .500.
      --April is in the books. The Legends Fernando Valenzula picked up 5 wins in our first month. A couple of rookies lead the way in the batting categories, the Tyrants Ryne Sandberg batting over .400 and leading in runs and the Knights Dave Hostetler leading in HR and RBI.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leecemark View Post
        --The Gold Sox end the Knights 12 game winning streak in a 17 inning battle - and then go on to sweep the series and claim 2nd place in the Johnson. The Badgers have won 8 of 10 to claim the Hulbert lead - and get within sniffing distance of .500.
        --April is in the books. The Legends Fernando Valenzula picked up 5 wins in our first month. A couple of rookies lead the way in the batting categories, the Tyrants Ryne Sandberg batting over .400 and leading in runs and the Knights Dave Hostetler leading in HR and RBI.
        Fernando could be the Steve Carlton of the Legends. With 5 wins, he has 50% of Legends Wins. 1972 Carlton had 27 of Phils 59 wins - 45%. Then again Phils finished 6th and last
        There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

--if the Legends finish 6th I think Lew will have some questions . And if Fernando ends up with half his win total some tears

Comment

The Psycho Llamas send their 3rd round pick in 1983 to the Corsairs for the services of Nolan Ryan. Corsairs to confirm
            Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

Corsairs confirm. Rich, please make the trade at your end in the new file I sent out this morning when you send back a new MP. Thanks. Also, the Corasirs sign Charlie Puleo.

Comment

--if the Legends finish 6th I think Lew will have some questions . And if Fernando ends up with half his win total some tears
                Correct on both counts.

The Legends just scored one run in a three game set. Thanks to Fernando we did win one of them, though. I don't know what is wrong with the bats. Simply horrible (as are the Jaxx). In the last report, they were last and next to last in batting. Fergie needs eight wins this year to reach 300, but he doesn't have one yet. Hope he hits a hot streak soon.
                Last edited by catcher24; 12-05-2012, 09:43 AM.
                You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

--The Legends won 90+ games in most of my sims. I'm betting they come around. Hope they at least play well enough to get Fergie to 300. That would be a very cool achievement. As unpredictable as pitchers can be in this league, 300 game winners are probably going to be very few and far between.

Comment

--The Legends won 90+ games in most of my sims. I'm betting they come around. Hope they at least play well enough to get Fergie to 300. That would be a very cool achievement. As unpredictable as pitchers can be in this league, 300 game winners are probably going to be very few and far between.
                    And in the (very) few I ran. As for Fergie, I've already decided that if he doesn't get to 300 this year, I'll go with him as much as I can next to try and get him there. It's his last, and probably second worst, season. But sometimes you do what you have to. I hope he'll get to 300. He only needs eight wins and he had 14 in real life.
                    You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
                      The Psycho Llamas send their 3rd round pick in 1983 to the Corsairs for the services of Nolan Ryan. Corsairs to confirm
                      According to the TIDP,the Psych Llamas traded the 3rd pick in 1983 to the Maloy Boys. [Post #31 1981-82 off season thread] Please check.

Jack
                      Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

--If 1983 is not available I will take the earliest 3rd rounder they do retain ownership on.

Comment

Originally posted by dust bunnies View Post
                          According to the TIDP,the Psych Llamas traded the 3rd pick in 1983 to the Maloy Boys. [Post #31 1981-82 off season thread] Please check.

Jack
                          My records also show that I have the rights to the Llama's 3rd round pick in 1983.
                          Dan
                          CKL - Maloy Boys
                          P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

apologies. I haven't been doing that great of a job in tracking all my stuff. Mark, is there another season that would work for you?
                            Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

--I'll take the soonest one you have available. Hopefully that is 1984, but I'll accept later if that has been previous traded.

Comment

we will make it my 1984 3rd round pick then

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X