• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    catcher24
    The Tools of Ignorance

• catcher24
    replied
    Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
    I will give an additional future 4th to whichever owner agres to switch picks first. I just want to resolve this quickly
    Hell, Rich, I'll give one of them any of my fourth round picks and you can give ME your two picks!

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik

• rmadachik
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik Bedard View Post
    That fourth-round pick appears to have been traded to me first, so I think that means the Skipjacks should switch?
    I will give an additional future 4th to whichever owner agres to switch picks first. I just want to resolve this quickly

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    all of the time

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    That fourth-round pick appears to have been traded to me first, so I think that means the Skipjacks should switch?

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    History Mod

• leecemark
    replied
    --With 30 games to go we have 3 good races going; 3 teams within a game of each other for the Robinson bye, the Legends and Skipjacks deadlocked in the Hulbert and the Llamas and Boys are game apart in the Ruth WC race.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    The Tools of Ignorance

• catcher24
    replied
    The four wins in a row for the Legends don't quite make up for their six straight losses, but they stay in the race as the Skipjacks are stumbling just as badly as the Legends. It looks like a contest to see who can give the division to the other team.

The Jaxx are done.....

Leave a comment:

• J W
    Buck Showalter fanboy

• J W
    replied
    Please farm Jerry Udjur and put Mike Norris in his rotation spot:

Barker
    Ruthven
    Forsch
    John
    Norris

Also, I will take a 4th round pick in 1984 from the Beavers if it is available, though a late 3rd might be closer to the draft spot and I may not even be able to draft in the late 4th if things go too slowly. Perhaps a conditional pick based on performance?
    J W
    Buck Showalter fanboy
    Last edited by J W; 01-23-2013, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    History Mod

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Knights sweep the Beavers to take the Johnson lead and tie up and Robinson bye. The Legends have reeled off a 4 game streak to tie up the Hulbert. The Boys have a 6 game winning streak going and climb to within 3 of the Ruth Wild card.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik

• rmadachik
    replied
    due to my error I would like to ask either the skipjacks or goldsox to switch the 4th round pick the Beavers traded them for the 1983 season to any other season of their choice. I apologize for the error on my end and any inconvenience this may have caused to my trading partners.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik

• rmadachik
    replied
    My apologies here, but I forget who was the owneer who kept bringing up a mistake in a trade that I was involved in where my team traded the same pick two differrent times. I thought that the mistake had been corrected, but now I am worried that maybe it has not been. Can anyone recall the specifics so that I can make this right if it hasn't already.

Leave a comment:

• J W
    Buck Showalter fanboy

• J W
    replied
    Please put Dick Ruthven back in the rotation in place of Mike Norris:

Barker
    Ruthven
    Forsch
    John
    Udjur

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    History Mod

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Hard Cider take their series from the Knights to open up some ground in the Robinson bye race, while the Iron sweep the Thunder to pull away in the Ruth bye race. Jaybird Inc is having quite the season, with the league's 2 best teams.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    The Tools of Ignorance

• catcher24
    replied
    We've never had a division winner with a sub-.500 record, have we? The Hulbert Division is pushing the envelope this year. The Legends are still only one game back, while playing one game under .500.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    History Mod

• leecemark
    replied
    --The Knights and Dust Bunnies both start September with sweeps to keep the Johnson race tight. The Corsairs have won 6 in a row to make me think maybe I was too quick to dismiss their chances this season - they would be in 1st place in the Hulbert as they stand and are only 3 out of the WC race even after selling off half a dozen good players.
    Attached Files
    leecemark
    History Mod
    Last edited by leecemark; 01-20-2013, 11:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    The Tools of Ignorance

• catcher24
    replied
    Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
    RIP Earl Weaver - Nobody in the history of the game has ever dusted an ump like you, or ever will!
    Sorry to see Earl go, but even more sorry to Stan "The Man" Musial gone. Frequently overlooked when all time great players are discussed, probably because he kept a low profile and was a true gentleman, both on and off the field. RIP Stan.

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    History Mod

• leecemark
    replied
    Originally posted by dust bunnies View Post
    I must admit I am somewhat surprised by this ruling above. I'm not sure what a trip to the DL in September has to do with a playoff roster in October. IMHO, rosters should be set on September 1 at 25 players, regardless of their playing status at the time. If come playoff time a player is on the DL, then another player should be added to the roster as we do during the regular season. To give an owner an option of late in the season selecting 25 from 26 or 27 because there was a DL designation a month ago seems unfair.

Jack
    it is because that is how it works in MLB. Players on the 25 man active roster and anyone on the DL are eligible for the postseason roster, plus replacements for anyone disabled going intothe playoffs. MLB rules are the default for any situation in the CKL not specifically listed with a different one in our rule book.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X