No announcement yet.

1985 Free Agent Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys sign Joel Skinner to get to 40.
    Dan
    CKL - Maloy Boys
    P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

• The Skipjacks cut pitcher Marty Bystrom to get down to 42 players. We will wait on offers for Hall and Wynn before cutting them tomorrow.
      Last edited by J W; 12-06-2013, 09:45 PM.
      http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

• The Boys sign the following:

Reid Nichols, 3 years at 250k
        Doug Bair, 2 years at 250k
        Frank DePino, 2 years at 250k
        Bill Sample, 1 year at 250k
        Joel Skinner, 1 year at 250k
        Dan
        CKL - Maloy Boys
        P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

• can we please get an updated file or list of remaining free agents
          Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• Badgers are offering Rafael Ramirez and Steve Lombardozzi to anyone looking for cheap infield help. Will let them both go for a 4th rounder as they will be dropped so we can get down to 40 players.
            Ramirez is $.250 through 1985 with 595 PA's and a SS rating of AV/124
            Lombardozzi is a 1985 draft pick at $.250 with only 65 PA's this year and EX/100 at 2B. Next 3 years 515/479/335 PA's with better than average defense at 2B in 86 and 88.
            Could expand on deal if you see someone you want.

Ed
            There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

• Dust Bunnies cut Bill Almon and Bruce Hurst to get down to 40 players.
              Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

• Sorry for my delinquency. Promise I won't leave my desk til I have DB updated and rosters and free agents posted.

Comment

• Also if anyone struck out for a closer or a 3b/2b the Knighst would still like to deal Goose Gossage and Ken Oberkfell

Comment

• _- I apologize for my lack of participation in the free agent process. Particularly my failure to provide updated free agent lists. Attached are what I have for rosters and free agents now. Apologize again for any errors there. Please advise as soon as possible with any corrections needed for your team. I will hold off on filling my vacant roster spots til after I make corrections and provide a new list for everyone.
                    --Nice to see Tom Seaver back with the Legends where he belongs . Also nice job on the Neikro family reunion, Lew . New data on the way for DMB owners.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Chuck Cary is missing from the roster of the Dust Bunnies.

Bill Almon and Bruce Hurst were cut from the roster of the DB to get the roster to 40 (Post #413, this thread).

Jack
                      Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

• The Beavs will sign the following players to get to 40

Rick Camp
                        Steve Davis
                        Vida Blue
                        Tim Lollar
                        Glenn Brummer
                        Bill Almon
                        Bruce Hurst
                        Otis Nixon
                        Terry Francona

The Llamas will sign

Bill Scherrer
                        Dave Rucker
                        Pete Rose
                        Dave Kingman
                        Jeff Burroughs
                        Larry Bowa
                        Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• The Llamas trade their 4th round pick in 1987 to the Badgers for Rafael Ramirez and Steve Lombardozzi

Ed will confirm

Comment

• Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
                            The Llamas trade their 4th round pick in 1987 to the Badgers for Rafael Ramirez and Steve Lombardozzi

Ed will confirm
                            Ed confirms.
                            There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

• The Hard Cider are missing Rob Woodward and the Iron are missing Don Aase

Comment

• Please make any further adjustment on offseason thread. I won't be checking this one anymore. New roster and FA list posted there shortly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X