20 Innings Pitched Minimum
    Batting Categorys-Runs, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG
    Pitching Categorys- Wins, SV, HLD, SO, ERA, WHIP, K/9

My Team......................................Waiver Wire
    C1. Mike Napoli...........................Carlos Ruiz
    1B. David Ortiz
    2B. Brandon Phillips....................Neil Walker, Daniel Murphy
    SS. Jean Segura
    3B. Kyle Seager...........................Matt Carpenter, Will Middle Brooks
    OF. Carlos Beltran
    OF. Matt Kemp
    OF. Josh Hamilton
    UT. Carl Crawford....................Lorenzo Cain, Vernon Wells, Nick Markakis
    BN. Elvis Andrus
    BN. Nolan Arendo
    .................................................. ..............................
    Pitching Staff
    SP1. Cliff Lee
    SP2. Alex Cobb
    SP3. Clay Bucholtz
    SP4. Justin Masterson
    SP5. Ryan Dempster
    SP6. Brandon McCarthy
    SP7. Jeremy Guthrie....................Scott Kazmir, Zack McAllister, Kyle Kendrick, Scott Feldman, Rickey Nolasco, David Phelps
    .................................................. ...Ubaldo Jimenez, Jaime Garcia, Chris Tillman, AJ Griffin, Andrew Cashner

Closers
    CLR1. Aroldis Chapman
    CLR2. Joe Nathan.......................No closers available

Middle Relievers
    MR1. Mark Melancon
    MR2. Koji Uehara
    MR3. Trevor Rosenthal...................Matt Thornton, Joaqin Benoit, David Robertson
    .................................................. .....Jake McGee, Sean Marshal, Drew Storen, Rex Brothers
    Disabled List
    Brandon Beachy
    Michael Pineda

I hate to drop Nolan Arendo but theres better players out there. I was thinking of dropping Arendo for Vernon Wells or Matt Carpenter.

My starters are probably unhelpable so i'll probably keep streaming.

My middle relievers have been pretty good but are any of these others better?
    Last edited by chicagowhitesox1173; 05-20-2013, 11:16 AM.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Hard to get an idea of a team without seeing the entire league in context. But you should have Beachy back in a week or two and if he's good to go, I'd drop Guthrie - simply never was a fan. Just a quick heads-up - Carlos Ruiz is having an MRI today and is expected to hit the DL by tomorrow. I think Jaime Garcia just hit the DL, and I wouldn't suggest any Indians pitcher outside of Masterson - who's already drafted.

I'm not big on Vernon Wells now that Granderson's back. He was big for the buck early, but now could end up being a bit squeezed for playing time.

Stick with your mids, but if one goes down via injury, I think Marshall's the best of the lot simply that other than his good K rates, he's on an offense that produces a ton of runs and you can vulture out wins.
    "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Do you think I should drop Nolan Arendo for Lorenzo Cain or Matt Carpenter? Also I forgot to add Koji Uehara as one of my middle relievers.
      Last edited by chicagowhitesox1173; 05-20-2013, 11:17 AM.
      "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
        Do you think I should drop Nolan Arendo for Lorenzo Cain or Matt Carpenter?
        Cain's solid, but you have alot of OFers already. Arenedo's decent, but I'd only start him at home, so that takes half of his games away. Out of them all, I might actually pick up Danny Murphy. Talk out of NY is that he'll be leading off quite a bit and that could produce some nice runs scored along with his .300 average.
        "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
          Cain's solid, but you have alot of OFers already. Arenedo's decent, but I'd only start him at home, so that takes half of his games away. Out of them all, I might actually pick up Danny Murphy. Talk out of NY is that he'll be leading off quite a bit and that could produce some nice runs scored along with his .300 average.
          I was leaning towards Matt Carpenter but that does change my view of Murphy. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
            I was leaning towards Matt Carpenter but that does change my view of Murphy. Thanks.
            Just keep checking the Mets boxscores. I believe he led off yesterday. As long as Wright's behind him, he'll score since he's got a decent history of getting on base. They also have guys like Duda, Davis and now Ankiel who'll be hitting a bit lower who all have solid HR power to knock him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
              Just keep checking the Mets boxscores. I believe he led off yesterday. As long as Wright's behind him, he'll score since he's got a decent history of getting on base. They also have guys like Duda, Davis and now Ankiel who'll be hitting a bit lower who all have solid HR power to knock him in.
              I'm sure Ike Davis will start hitting soon too. Murphy deff is the safer pick who has a much more consistent track record.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X