This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
    Okay, I think I have the list of picks mostly reconstructed, but with two issues.

Aleajactest listed the Kumquats 1912 #2 to Angels, and the Tigers 1913 #4 to Grey Eagles. I have no record of the first one. The 2nd one, I had written in my own personal notes, but I didn't note what thread and post it occurred in. The #2 pick is obviously the main concern, since it's far more important, and the other one at least has independent verification, if not an actual source.

I believe all other trades are accounted for.
    Likely an error that occurred in my spreadsheet at some point on the Angel - Kumquat listing; I have now listed as incorrect. I will find the reference for the Tigers-Grey Eagles deal. For clarity purposes, I've deleted anything else that is now listed in your post #3 of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
      Okay, I think I have the list of picks mostly reconstructed, but with two issues.

Aleajactest listed the Kumquats 1912 #2 to Angels, and the Tigers 1913 #4 to Grey Eagles. I have no record of the first one. The 2nd one, I had written in my own personal notes, but I didn't note what thread and post it occurred in. The #2 pick is obviously the main concern, since it's far more important, and the other one at least has independent verification, if not an actual source.

I believe all other trades are accounted for.
      Post #25 in the 1908 Free Agency thread. The confirmation follows a few posts later.
      Dan
      CKL - Maloy Boys
      P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

Excellent. Then I believe the list is fixed. Let me know if you see any potential inaccuracies.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

Copied from 1910-1911 offseason thread:

Inmates and Angels have agreed to the following trade:

Inmates Receive:

Eddie Plank
          Nig Clarke
          Angels #2 1914 pick

Angels receive:
          Inmates #1 1912 pick
          Lew Richie
          Tommy Leach