1903 Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catcher24 View Post
    Sorry guys. I was updating my devastated Legends roster in the CKL and sort of forgot about this ending at 8PM!
    This is unacceptable. I had to wait almost half an hour for that list, during which time nobody was confused and nothing meaningful occurred. Never let it happen again, or I'll dock your salary!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

• --the Dragons land Lee Fohl and Snake Wiltse on 1 year 250k deals. That puts us at 29 players for 99.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
        This is unacceptable. I had to wait almost half an hour for that list, during which time nobody was confused and nothing meaningful occurred. Never let it happen again, or I'll dock your salary!
        okay - that was actually funny
        Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
          If you dock my salary, I'll have to be paying you.
          You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

• Since Mark won't be participating in the blind auction I will be sending him my bids if that's okay with him
            Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
              Going into the blind bids the Spiders have 23 players signed for 74M

outstanding bids on 6 players for 21.5.M
              I think the Spiders have 5 open bids totaling 20.75M.
              Dan
              CKL - Maloy Boys
              P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

• I missed that Herman Long was outbbid on - 5 players at 20.75M is correct thanks Dan

Comment

• Entering the blind auction, the Express have 26 players at 72.25M, leaving us 27.75M for four players. We have two outstanding bids totaling 7M.
                  You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

• The Bums have signed 22 players totalling $81.50 million. We've got $18.50 million remaining, and have outstanding bids of $12.75 million on 3 players.

Comment

• I have already placed my blind bids so owners can begin sending me their bids as soon as they are ready

Comment

• The Angels are at 29 players = $99.75 million with 1 outstanding bid of 0.25.
                        My dream ballpark dimensions
                        LF: 388 Feet...Height 37 Feet...LCF: 455 Feet...CF: 542 Feet...Height 35 Feet
                        RCF: 471 Feet...RF: 400 Feet...Height 60 Feet
                        Location....San Diego

Comment

• Rich, I think you said the blind bid ends Sunday night. The only thing left is the last free agent signings, I guess. I'll be completely out of pocket Monday through Thursday, over Christmas time. I'll have no chance to participate. Is there any way this last element can be postponed a few days? it probably sounds inconsequential, but I'll need to attempt to make several signinigs- perhaps others will, too.

Comment

• anyone who will be out of pocket can leave a list with me and I will post your signings in your absence

Comment

• Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
                              anyone who will be out of pocket can leave a list with me and I will post your signings in your absence
                              Is there any kind of list available showing what free agent dregs are left?

Comment

• --These are remaining free agents going into the blind bidding. Of course, the "cream" of this meager crop will be off the board before the roster filling signings. Happy I only have one spot to fill and no particular needs.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X