Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angels - Jack McCarthy - 7.50M
    My dream ballpark dimensions
    LF: 388 Feet...Height 37 Feet...LCF: 455 Feet...CF: 542 Feet...Height 35 Feet
    RCF: 471 Feet...RF: 400 Feet...Height 60 Feet
    Location....San Diego

Comment

Are Dobbs and McCarthy free agents? They're not on either list posted earlier in this Thread. Can't afford either one - just checking.

Jack
      Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by dust bunnies View Post
        Are Dobbs and McCarthy free agents? They're not on either list posted earlier in this Thread. Can't afford either one - just checking.

Jack
        Just checked Jack, and they both show up in the Organizer with no team assignment, so are free agents. I've found a couple of other players that are FA as well and don't show up on the list, although they do show up in the Organizer. No idea what's going on with that; probably something to do with the home brew season would be my guess.
        You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

Malachi Kittridge - 250K, Express
          You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Comment

Mike Kahoe - 250K, Express

Comment

Tim Jordan - 250K, Express

Comment

Kitty Bransfield - 250K, Express

Comment

Bill W. Hallman, 250K, Espress

Comment

John Dobbs - 250K, Express

Comment

Originally posted by catcher24 View Post
                      Just checked Jack, and they both show up in the Organizer with no team assignment, so are free agents. I've found a couple of other players that are FA as well and don't show up on the list, although they do show up in the Organizer. No idea what's going on with that; probably something to do with the home brew season would be my guess.
                      This is why I asked for an updated DB.

Comment

I am seeing a huge discrepancy in the last DB I received and the list posted in this thread. I would like a better list before we go forward.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
                          This is why I asked for an updated DB.
                          When you select the batting and pitching register, you need to select the option tab. There's a box you need to check in the space above where you can select positions. Both boxes need to be checked. Once you do that, the missing players will apear. My DMB software is on my computer at work so I can't be more specific.
                          Dan
                          CKL - Maloy Boys
                          P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by scubadan View Post
                            When you select the batting and pitching register, you need to select the option tab. There's a box you need to check in the space above where you can select positions. Both boxes need to be checked. Once you do that, the missing players will apear. My DMB software is on my computer at work so I can't be more specific.
                            I know that but the last one I received was before the draft. I want a DB after the draft. And the list that was posted in this thread is missing numerous good players.

Comment

I depend on the one in the thread, so I would also appreciate an updated one (the DB we're sent is for those with the game, right? Is there some way I can view it without the game?)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
                                I depend on the one in the thread, so I would also appreciate an updated one (the DB we're sent is for those with the game, right? Is there some way I can view it without the game?)
                                Yeah you have to have the game. Here are just a few guys I have found so far not listed in the thread that are pretty good players:

Dave Brain
                                John Ganzel
                                Jack Sutthoff

I am sure there are more.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X