No announcement yet.

1903 Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is he latest list of unsigned players from afer the rookie draft. - added david brain to list
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rmadachik; 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM.
    Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
      this is he latest list of unsigned players from afer the rookie draft.
      Where is Dave Brain?

Comment

looks like i forgot to click on the box that adds ayers with split stats who played on 2 teams. sorry bout the mixup guys
        Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

looks like i forgot to click on the box that adds ayers with split stats who played on 2 teams. sorry bout the mixup guys
          Some of the guys I listed aren't FAs apparently. For some reason on the DB they show up on the FA list however. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
            Where is Dave Brain?
            looks like he was on the Angels roster by mistake. he is indeed a free agent. I updated the previous free agent file.
            Last edited by rmadachik; 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

looks like he was on the Angels roster by mistake. he is indeed a free agent. I updated the previous free agent file.
              According to the Angels roster page though he is signed through 1904.

Comment

Anaheim drafted him in the 15th round of the 1901 draft. I have returned him to the angels roster

Comment

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
                  From the Rules page

See? I'm not crazy...
                  we made exceptions for 1901-1903 due to the smaller player pool. So you are indeed right joel but you are also crazy

Comment

Clarence Currie shouldn't be a FA. He is on the Pioneers roster.

Comment

Pioneers bid 250K on Bill Bartley

Comment

Pioneers bid 1M on Tim Jordan

Comment

Pioneers bid 5M on Patsy Flaherty

Comment

spiders - patsy flaherty 10M

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
                              Yeah you have to have the game. Here are just a few guys I have found so far not listed in the thread that are pretty good players:

Dave Brain
                              John Ganzel
                              Jack Sutthoff

I am sure there are more.
                              According to Post #4 in this thread, Jack Sutthoff is under a $2.00M contract with the Angels. FA 01-03. In a previous post, Garry indicated he was trying to trade J. Sutthoff. Have published rosters on this thread been compared with DM listings? Have official listings been compared with owners lists? Both should be done on a regular basis.
                              Last edited by dust bunnies; 12-13-2012, 03:15 AM.
                              Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

--Dobbs is not a free agent according to the most recent DB and I'm sure he should not be. I remember him from my draft list last year, but somebody else got him first. The FA eligibles are actually pretty horrific. The highest OBP is .328, the highest SLG is .350 and only two players manage 500 PA. The pitching options aren't much better. Patsy Flarety is already at 10M and he is a below average pitcher - and the only guy who has over 200 IP.
                                --If you have any real needs you probably ought to be checking which teams have surplusses at that position and trying to work out a trade. The Dragons have no real surplus in position layers but could trade a decent starter if we got a pitcher with a decent amount of innings (quality not so much an issue) and a fair price for the downgrade to our staff.
                                --This is what I show as free agents from the updated DB;
                                Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X