X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dust bunnies
    replied
    Originally posted by catcher24 View Post
    Hope I get the guys I bid on, or I'll really get leftovers. Can't stay up that late tonight because I have an early day tomorrow, so I guess whoever remains tomorrow afternoon will constitute the rest of my roster.
    The Kumquats have four bids out there with only two spots open. You will all see our acquisitions, if any, before I do, 'cuz I won't be available till tomorrow. If I got three or four players, I must keep two and trade/cut the other(s). PM me your preferences if you are interested. Will respond ASAP. Looking for 4th round pick(s). Jack

Leave a comment:

• catcher24
    replied
    Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
    Guys -I am working later than I expected tonight so he Blind Bid results won't be posted until 9:00pm Pacific Time (thats midnight for all you on the east coast yo) Free signing period will commense as soon as the results are posted.
    Hope I get the guys I bid on, or I'll really get leftovers. Can't stay up that late tonight because I have an early day tomorrow, so I guess whoever remains tomorrow afternoon will constitute the rest of my roster.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    Guys -I am working later than I expected tonight so he Blind Bid results won't be posted until 9:00pm Pacific Time (thats midnight for all you on the east coast yo) Free signing period will commense as soon as the results are posted.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    Originally posted by scubadan View Post
    To follow up on Wade's question and to make it clear for me, if I have the high bid on Johnny Benchwarmer at 2M going into the blind bids and I place the only blind bid for 4M, I would sign Johnny for 2M?
    Absolutely correct

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    Originally posted by scubadan View Post
    Two other quick questions so we're all on the same page:

1 - If you receive all of the blind bids, will you announce the results before 9 pm on Sundays?

2 - If you do announce the results of the blind bids before 9 pm on Sundays, will the free agent period open at 10 pm Sunday?

I'd hate to have the blind bid results announced early and the free agent period opened up while some of us were waiting for Sunday night. It's okay if you announce early, I'd just hate to see anyone tune in late.
    I will not announce the results until Sunday

Leave a comment:

• scubadan
    replied
    Two other quick questions so we're all on the same page:

1 - If you receive all of the blind bids, will you announce the results before 9 pm on Sundays?

2 - If you do announce the results of the blind bids before 9 pm on Sundays, will the free agent period open at 10 pm Sunday?

I'd hate to have the blind bid results announced early and the free agent period opened up while some of us were waiting for Sunday night. It's okay if you announce early, I'd just hate to see anyone tune in late.
    Last edited by scubadan; 12-21-2012, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scubadan
    replied
    To follow up on Wade's question and to make it clear for me, if I have the high bid on Johnny Benchwarmer at 2M going into the blind bids and I place the only blind bid for 4M, I would sign Johnny for 2M?

Leave a comment:

• Wade8813
    replied
    If you hold the highest bid on a player going ino the blind bit you can place a max bid on that player that only goes ino effect if another owner bids on that player.
    Could you add this to the Rules thread? It was a bear trying to find it.

Also, my roster looks good. Blind bids will be e-mailed in a bit

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    --These are remaining free agents going into the blind bidding. Of course, the "cream" of this meager crop will be off the board before the roster filling signings. Happy I only have one spot to fill and no particular needs.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BigRon
    replied
    anyone who will be out of pocket can leave a list with me and I will post your signings in your absence
    Is there any kind of list available showing what free agent dregs are left?

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    anyone who will be out of pocket can leave a list with me and I will post your signings in your absence

Leave a comment:

• BigRon
    replied
    Rich, I think you said the blind bid ends Sunday night. The only thing left is the last free agent signings, I guess. I'll be completely out of pocket Monday through Thursday, over Christmas time. I'll have no chance to participate. Is there any way this last element can be postponed a few days? it probably sounds inconsequential, but I'll need to attempt to make several signinigs- perhaps others will, too.

Leave a comment:

• Sockeye
    replied
    The Angels are at 29 players = $99.75 million with 1 outstanding bid of 0.25.

Leave a comment:

• rmadachik
    replied
    I have already placed my blind bids so owners can begin sending me their bids as soon as they are ready

Leave a comment:

• BigRon
    replied
    The Bums have signed 22 players totalling $81.50 million. We've got $18.50 million remaining, and have outstanding bids of $12.75 million on 3 players.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X