1910 Rookie Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRon View Post
    I forget- are we using a DH in this league? Seriously?
    we sure are
    Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
      A player must have 100 plate appearances to be entered into a lineup. He would be eligible only as an injury replacement.
      I better injure my PH in 1911 then

Comment

With the 35th pick in the 1910 first year player draft the Tennessee Pioneers select-

Jack_Ferry1910.jpg
        P-Jack Ferry

Comment

Excellent, I can just post (had sent to Rich as off to work). Boutique catcher (he can hit well but not much lifespan in his career) - Billy Kelly for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by aleajactaest10044 View Post
            Hub Northen - another good bat for 1912 - I feel like I'm filling all my DH slots today.

EDIT: Rich - I'm curious regarding Hub's eligibility to play in 1911. He has 91PA in 1911, so here comes a rules lawyer question. Players are eligible to play 110% of their PA - that would put him right at 100. I have no thought of him being a position player, but would he qualify as a pinch hitter in 1911? The second part of the question is a clarification for what is used to determine 100BF or 100PA. Actual number or the 110% value?
            to answer the second part of this - its actual PA's and BF
            Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

The Lighthouse Point Bums select

Frank Browning

Comment

Angels will pick Sandy Burk.
                -Steve

Comment

The Tigers will take P Sailor Stroud.
                  Dan
                  CKL - Maloy Boys
                  P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Since I traded away almost all my draft capital, I didn't want do much research into the lower-tier players in this rookie class. Plus there was a trade I was considering.

With the last pick of the 1910 Rookie draft, the Sharks will take Ray Boyd.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

That closes the draft. Not bad - 8 days

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X