Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    Did you ever make pick 40?
    He and I were negotiating a trade that involves it, but I was hoping for the Fielding Report. I may end up just doing the trade anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

I should have the report done late tonight
      Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

Evening to all; the trip to CA will be longer than anticipated so I will have functional internet through Friday afternoon. Joel and I are pursuing a deal that would involve 4.10 for 1911. The pick will be engaged one way or another prior to start of the URFA draft, sorry on the delays.

SL

Comment

Alright, Rich came through with the info for the two guys I was curious about (thanks, Rich!). I'm willing to do the trade, assuming it's still on the table

Sharks trade Jeff Pfeffer and Clyde Engle for Eagles 1912 #1 and Eagles 1911 #4

Comment

Steve gave me authorization to confirm this trade for him - Joel you are free to select
            Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

The Sharks will take Ed McDonald, who is far from irrelevant (even with how good my team is)

Comment

Sharks trade confirmed. Welcome to Fargo Mr. Pfeffer and Mr. Engle.

EDIT: Many thanks to Rich for his prior confirmation for me and monitoring in my absence! I just wanted to confirm the confirmation here
                Last edited by aleajactaest10044; 05-18-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aleajactaest10044 View Post
                  Sharks trade confirmed. Welcome to Fargo Mr. Pfeffer and Mr. Engle.

EDIT: Many thanks to Rich for his prior confirmation for me and monitoring in my absence! I just wanted to confirm the confirmation here
                  And I want to confirm your confirmation of his confirmation
                  There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by buppers View Post
                    And I want to confirm your confirmation of his confirmation
                    Me too....................
                    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X