No announcement yet.

1911 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, two upsets. The Snyder division was close enough to not be too big of a deal, but the Eagles had a 10 game lead over the Sharks, with a huge Run Differential. Props to them for a well-fought season.

No changes for me, for now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

• No changes for Inmates. Why mess with success.

Ed
      There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

Comment

• World Series game 1

The Sharks had 12 hits but were only able to get 2 runs to cross the plate - while Asylum continues to play very efficient ball - scoring 5 runs off 8 hits and the underdog Inmates take game one 5-2.

Game 2
        Honus Wagner led the way with 4 hits behind a sharks offense that had 15 hitsin a 6-3 Sharks victory - evening the series at a game each
        Attached Files
        Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• World Series Games 3 & 4

Game 3
          The Sharks jumped out to an early 2-0 lead in the first before Asylum went to town on Laquey pitching. Asylum scored 14 runs by the 6th inning, and destroyed the Sharks 14-3 behind 4 hits by McBride, and 4 RBI's by Bodie.

Game 4
          SHarks draw first blood again scoring one unearned run in the second, and Asylum came right back in the bottom of the inning with an RBI double by Tannehill. Both teams fought hard to a 1-1 standstill until the 7th, when the floodgates opened again, and the inmates started scoring in bunches. Six runs came across the plate in the 7th, and another three in the 8th, and when it was all said and done, Asylum is one game away from the world Championship after a 10-1 victory. They lead the series 3-1
          Attached Files
          Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Comment

• an unbelievable amount of runs scored. No offense Ed, but at first glance when I saw the scores after running the sims, I thought the Sharks had won those games . . . then I looked at the teams. Amazing offensive output!

Comment

• Originally posted by rmadachik View Post
              an unbelievable amount of runs scored. No offense Ed, but at first glance when I saw the scores after running the sims, I thought the Sharks had won those games . . . then I looked at the teams. Amazing offensive output!
              What do you mean, no offense?
              Inmates got TONS of offense !!!

Comment

• Yikes. Well, at least the one bright side is that I no longer have any injured players.

Make Lelivelt my starting LF against LHP, and my starting DH against RHP. Bench Strunk against all starters, and bench Bescher against RHP. Make Lelivelt my #5 hitter against LHP, and my #4 against RHP.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

• Well, with this site being down for a couple of days, most of you missed the dramatic conclusion to the 1911 world series, where Laquey tied the series at 3 games each, and then Asylum won game seven to earn their first championship. Congrats on a great series guys

Comment

• Great season. Hey, site is up. Just in time to shut it down

Anyone know of any leagues with openings?

Ed
                    Last edited by buppers; 01-15-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X