Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOSSAGE Blast Voters After HOF Rejection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cougar: Goose is not wrong, but I do wonder if it is constructive for him to vent so publicly.

especially after being not too far from 75%.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Gossage didn't say anything to warrant that headline that they attached to teh article. He sounds like he really does have his head in the right place. All that he and the rest of us can do is hope that eventually a wrong is corrected and that he does gain election.

Comment

HOF Status

Somebody please tell me why today's players think they should all be in the HOF??? Must be the Gary Carter "Cry Myself into the HOF" syndrome..

North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by brooklynboy
          Somebody please tell me why today's players think they should all be in the HOF??? Must be the Gary Carter "Cry Myself into the HOF" syndrome..
          Maybe because Gossage is the second- or third-best reliever ever, and Carter is one of the best offensive AND defensive catchers ever? You don't think that's enough for the Hall of Fame?

Comment

Apparently, the writers don't agree with Gossage's status..As for Carter, among the best,yes, good enuff for the HOF, that's another story....
            North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X