Personal HOF Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal HOF Thread

sorry for taking up space on the main page for a question. I remember a while ago someone posted a link to the thread of all the board members personal HOF. I would like to take a look again at everyone’s choices and would appreciate it if someone remembers how far back that thread was or could post a link. Thank you in advance.

See my sig. And feel free to submit your own! :-)
    *** Submit your personal HOF as your ballot for the Single Ballot BBF Hall of Fame! *** Also: Buck the Fraves!

Comment

Originally posted by DaKid12 View Post
      sorry for taking up space on the main page for a question. I remember a while ago someone posted a link to the thread of all the board members personal HOF. I would like to take a look again at everyone’s choices and would appreciate it if someone remembers how far back that thread was or could post a link. Thank you in advance.
      https://www.baseball-fever.com/forum...f-hall-of-fame

Comment

A lot of people have also written vociferously about their personal HOFs. Jalbright has his stickied, and Bothrops has his in his signature. Chadwick's latest project is to redo his. Even I have one. If you'd like to post yours, your thoughts or opinions, I'm sure there are many of us who'd love to see it!
        60 games is better than none.
        July 23 can't come soon enough.
        Bring on the 2020 season.
        PLAY BALL!

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

If you get the time, post one for yourself. The more people who contribute, the better that project becomes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X