Updated Future Eligibles List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Future Eligibles List

Major 2022 Debuts - Joe Nathan, David Ortiz, Jonathan Papelbon, Alex Rodriguez, Jimmy Rollins, Mark Teixeira
    Other Notables - Carl Crawford, Prince Fielder, Ryan Howard, Tim Lincecum, Jake Peavy, A.J. Pierzynski

Major 2023 Debuts - Carlos Beltran, Francisco Rodriguez
    Other Notables - Joaquin Benoit, Matt Cain, R.A. Dickey, Jacoby Ellsbury, Andre Ethier, John Lackey, Mike Napoli, Jhonny Peralta, Carlos Ruiz, Huston Street, Jered Weaver, Jayson Werth

Major 2024 Debuts - Adrian Beltre, Joe Mauer, Chase Utley, David Wright
    Other Notables - Jose Bautista, Bartolo Colon, Adrian Gonzalez, Matt Holliday, Jim Johnson, Victor Martinez, Brandon Phillips, Jose Reyes, James Shields, Brad Ziegler

Major 2025 Debuts - CC Sabathia, Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann, Dustin Pedroia, Ichiro Suzuki, Troy Tulowitzki, Ben Zobrist
    Other Notables - Melky Cabrera, Curtis Granderson, David Freese, Adam Jones, Kendrys Morales, Martin Prado, Hanley Ramirez, Mark Reynolds, Fernando Rodney

Major 2026 Debuts - Brian Dozier, Alex Gordon, Daniel Murphy, Hunter Pence

Major 2027 Debuts - Albert Pujols
    Last edited by Chadwick; 02-22-2021, 06:12 PM.
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
    "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
    "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Tulo officially retired today.
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards

Comment

Don't forget Paul Konerko....four White Sox to be inducted in four years!

Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
      Tulo officially retired today.
      He's got zero point zero chance of ever making the HOF.
      Last edited by Toledo Inquisition; 07-25-2019, 04:04 PM.
      "Cut off my wrists, and 'Park Chan-Ho, 20 wins!'"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPqaa9w-_Zs

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

2020 Debut - Bobby Abreu, Jason Giambi, Derek Jeter, Cliff Lee
        2021 Debut - Mark Buehrle, Tim Hudson, Torii Hunter
        2022 Debut - Joe Nathan, David Ortiz, Jonathan Papelbon, Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira
        2023 Debut - Carlos Beltran
        2024 Debut - Adrian Beltre, Joe Mauer, Chase Utley, David Wright
        2025 Debut - CC Sabathia, Ichiro Suzuki, Troy Tulowitzki
        Underlined are the ones who have a shot at getting elected, or in the case of A-Rod, should be. Torii Hunter is way underrated, but has no shot. Wright deserves to be there, but won't get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post
          Don't forget Paul Konerko....four White Sox to be inducted in four years!

He's got zero point zero chance of ever making the HOF.
          Says the guy hocking Konerko.

Comment

Says the guy hocking Konerko.
            The White Sox mojo is rocking! First a 1/4 Sox Jim Thome, then Harold, now its PK's turn!

Okay, if you had to pick one for the HOF, Harold or PK? If you had to have only one, who would it be? Heck, I'm going to start a thread!
            "Cut off my wrists, and 'Park Chan-Ho, 20 wins!'"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPqaa9w-_Zs

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

Updated with Brian Dozier's retirement.

Comment

Added Pujols (since his wife made it "official").

Comment

Added Pujols (since his wife made it "official").
                  maybe he asks for a trade back to the Cards for one last go-round? Even if he's crap, it's great PR, and it's not like he's going to seriously hinder their chances of winning the NLC.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X