Pedro Martinez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
    anyone who doesn't vote for Pedro should have their voting privileges revoked
    AND be forced to watch Napoleon Dynamite
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
      AND be forced to watch Napoleon Dynamite
      I know some folks are all about value, but I really appreciate his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by dgarza View Post
        I know some folks are all about value, but I really appreciate his skills.
        If he was hired by Detroit, would he play for the Ligers?
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

As soon as they open a corndog stand.
          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Then maybe he could help me hunt wolverines. We could do whatever we wanna do

Comment

Then maybe he could help me hunt wolverines. We could do whatever we wanna do
              Gosh. . . . . . .
              Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
              Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
              Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
              Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
              Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

That's pretty much my favorite team.

Comment

You guys are just voting for Mr. Martinez because he offers you his protection

Comment

You guys are just voting for Mr. Martinez because he offers you his protection
                    Not me. I want my wildest dreams to come true.

Comment

Not me. I want my wildest dreams to come true.
                      First you go feed Tina

Comment

First you go feed Tina
                        I can't. I'm busy chatting online with baseball dorks...I mean...babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm busy training to be a cage fighter.

Comment

Besides, we both know that I'm busy training to be a cage fighter.
                          You're no match for my numchuck & ninja skills

Comment

You're no match for my numchuck & ninja skills
                            Baby games.
                            One word : Tetherball
                            Wanna play me?

Comment

Baby games.
                              One word : Tetherball
                              Wanna play me?
                              Flippin' sweet. You have like the worst reaction time ever.

Comment

Flippin' sweet. You have like the worst reaction time ever.
                                I bet I can throw a football over those mountains.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X