Clear All

• Add Harry Stovey
    1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
    The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

• Please add Frank Leland as an executive. Thanks!

Comment

• Please switch Derek Jeter from future eligibles to Hall of Fame. Please add Chris Sale & Giancarlo Stanton to the Future Eligibles.

Comment

• Remove: Babe Adams, Heinie Groh, Joe Harris, Jim Kaat, Tony Lazzeri, Lee Smith, Bruce Sutter, Mike Tiernan, Christian Yelich

Add: Buddy Bell, Bobby Bonds, Dolph Camilli, Robinson Cano, Caesar Cedeno, Ron Cey, Jim Edmonds, Art Fletcher, Nellie Fox, Stan Hack, Cal McVey, John Olerud, Jorge Posada, Willie Randolph, George Uhle Robin Ventura, Matt Williams, Jimmy Wynn

Add to Futures: Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Evan Longoria
          Last edited by jjpm74; 11-16-2020, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpm74 View Post

Remove: Babe Adams, Heinie Groh, Joe Harris, Jim Kaat, Tony Lazzeri, Lee Smith, Bruce Sutter, Mike Tiernan, Christian Yelich

Add: Buddy Bell, Bobby Bonds, Dolph Camilli, Robinson Cano, Caesar Cedeno, Ron Cey, Jim Edmonds, Art Fletcher, Nellie Fox, Stan Hack, Cal McVey, John Olerud, Jorge Posada, Willie Randolph, George Uhle Robin Ventura, Matt Williams, Jimmy Wynn

Add to Futures: Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Evan Longoria
            Great list!

Adams is the only guy on your removal that I have in my personal hall, and like we've mentioned before, he's an odd case with some below replacement level years and years stuck in the minors that he could have been in the majors.

Yours adds are all reasonable picks, some guys I love, no guys I hate, though I do struggle with Nellie Fox. Seems to a be a little short across the board with most WAR metrics, though he's woefully short with Baseball Gauge DRA.

Hoping your futures keep compiling too !!!
            Jacquelyn Eva Marchand (1983-2017)
            http://www.tezakfuneralhome.com/noti...uelyn-Marchand

Comment

• Originally posted by Jar of Flies View Post

Great list!

Adams is the only guy on your removal that I have in my personal hall, and like we've mentioned before, he's an odd case with some below replacement level years and years stuck in the minors that he could have been in the majors.

Yours adds are all reasonable picks, some guys I love, no guys I hate, though I do struggle with Nellie Fox. Seems to a be a little short across the board with most WAR metrics, though he's woefully short with Baseball Gauge DRA.

Hoping your futures keep compiling too !!!
              Thanks, I appreciate that! I'm actually in the process of redoing my phof. I have completed everything on the player side with the exception of starting pitchers and pre-Matthews 3b. Adams might end up back there when I get the daunting task of reevaluating pitchers completed. I am also still working on 60s-80s 3B.

Comment

• Please add New York Cuban and Puerto Rican Winter League Legend right fielder Pancho Coimbre.

Comment

• Please add Don Sutton and Red Faber.

Comment

• Add Art Fletcher and David Ortiz

Comment

• With the 2020 season in the books, please move, from "futures" to inductees, Mark Buehrle and Tim Hudson.
                      "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
                      "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
                      "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
                      "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

• Big update on the player side. Please add the following players:
                        (Future eligibles designated by an "F")

Pitchers - Babe Adams, Tommy Bond, Tommy Bridges, Charlie Buffinton, Cole Hamels (F), Roy Oswalt, Jack Quinn, Nap Rucker, Chris Sale (F), Wilbur Wood

Catchers - Bill Freehan, Russell Martin (F), Brian McCann (F), Jorge Posada

First Basemen - Norm Cash, Frank Chance, Will Clark, Paul Goldschmidt (F), John Olerud

Second Basemen - Newt Allen, Larry Doyle, Tubby Scales, Ben Zobrist (F)

Third Basemen - Nolan Arenado (F), Ron Cey, Josh Donaldson (F), Evan Longoria (F), Manny Machado (F), Robin Ventura

Shortstop - Bert Campaneris, Jim Fregosi, Nomar Garciaparra, Vern Stephens, Troy Tulowitzki (F)

Left Fielders - Ryan Braun (F), Jose Cruz, Tony Phillips, Jimmy Sheckard, Bobby Veach, Roy White

Center Fielders - Cesar Cedeno, Yutaka Fukumoto, Chet Lemon, Lazaro Salazar

Right Fielders - Mookie Betts (F), Brian Giles

Tiny, but important addition to my non-players: please add Joe L. Brown to the executives. (An oversight that has been corrected.)
                        Last edited by Chadwick; 11-18-2020, 03:36 PM.
                        "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
                        "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
                        "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
                        "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

• Toledo, can you drop this link into your personal hall of fame post: https://www.baseball-fever.com/forum...y-hall-of-fame

Thanks!

Comment

• Please add Goose Gossage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jar of Flies View Post
                              Toledo, can you drop this link into your personal hall of fame post: https://www.baseball-fever.com/forum...y-hall-of-fame

Thanks!
                              Sorry, not quite understanding...you want me to update this to my current HOF?

There should be a special HOF in Heaven for those who arrived in 2020.
                              Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post

Sorry, not quite understanding...you want me to update this to my current HOF?
                                Apologies, it would be great if you add a link from your determining my HOF thread into your Single Ballot HOF posting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X