Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to update my main post, but sharing this in case Nerdlinger is waiting on me for the official 2021 update.

In: Newt Allen, Earl Averill, Ray Brown, Bob Caruthers, Ron Cey, Art Fletcher, Bill Freehan, Clark Griffith (Honor), Dolf Luque (Honor), Dick Lundy (Honor), Jim Sundberg
    Out to Honor: Kiki Cuyler, Dizzy Dean, Rube Foster, Charley Jones, Bob Lemon, Ben Taylor
    Out: Sam Bankhead, Cupid Childs, Bus Clarkson, George Gore, Dale Murphy
    Upcoming: Mookie Betts, Cole Hamels
    Last edited by Jar of Flies; 03-08-2021, 05:52 AM.
    Jacquelyn Eva Marchand (1983-2017)
    http://www.tezakfuneralhome.com/noti...uelyn-Marchand

Comment

• Hi all -- I finally managed to gather all the data and update the OP. While there were a significant number of changes to individual ballots since the last time I updated (over a year ago), the only change to the HOF here is that Earl Averill has made it in. This is his 6th time being voted in. The Hall of Honor stayed the same. Thanks to all for your patience and your participation here!

As for my ballot, I added Earl Averill and Stan Hack to my Hall; moved Mark Buehrle and Tim Hudson into my Hall from my Futures list; removed Ralph Kiner, Ernie Lombardi, and Red Ruffing from my Hall; added Nolan Arenado, Jacob deGrom, and Giancarlo Stanton to my Futures list; removed Ryan Braun and Buster Posey from my Futures list; and added Ralph Houk and Al Lopez to my Contributors list.
      Last edited by Nerdlinger; 04-07-2021, 07:30 PM.
      *** Submit your personal HOF as your ballot for the Single Ballot BBF Hall of Fame! *** Also: Buck the Fraves!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerdlinger View Post
        Hi all -- I finally managed to gather all the data and update the OP. While there were a significant number of changes to individual ballots since the last time I updated (over a year ago), the only change to the HOF here is that Earl Averill has made it in. This is his 6th time being voted in. The Hall of Honor stayed the same. Thanks to all for your patience and your participation here!

As for my ballot, I added Earl Averill and Stan Hack to my Hall; moved Mark Buehrle and Tim Hudson into my Hall from my Futures list; removed Ralph Kiner, Ernie Lombardi, and Red Ruffing from my Hall; added Nolan Arenado, Jacob deGrom, and Giancarlo Stanton to my Futures list; removed Ryan Braun and Buster Posey from my Futures list; and added Ralph Houk and Al Lopez to my Contributors list.
        Thanks for the update, Averill has been a tough one for me to pin down since the beginning, I forgot about fully incorporating his ballpark advantages, so he might not be an in forever guy, but his PCL time gets him over the hump. It'll be fun on the next update to see if he stays in.

Say it ain't so on Ruffing and Posey getting dumped , hopefully Buster has a comeback campaign and moves back in to your futures!
        Jacquelyn Eva Marchand (1983-2017)
        http://www.tezakfuneralhome.com/noti...uelyn-Marchand

Comment

• Originally posted by Jar of Flies View Post

Thanks for the update, Averill has been a tough one for me to pin down since the beginning, I forgot about fully incorporating his ballpark advantages, so he might not be an in forever guy, but his PCL time gets him over the hump. It'll be fun on the next update to see if he stays in.

Say it ain't so on Ruffing and Posey getting dumped , hopefully Buster has a comeback campaign and moves back in to your futures!
          Yeah - I personally see no possible way of excluding Posey if framing is included or Ruffing if his bat is included. PARCS-D has both pretty easily over the line.
          1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
          The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X