X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgartohof
    replied
    Originally posted by julusnc
    It kills me to see people not talk about Ken Griffey Jr anymore.His career is fantastic so far.He combined skill and ability.

Also I believe Griffey Jr to be steriod free. Thoughts?
    Like you said, skill and ability. I also do not think that he used steroids at any point in his career, and if he did, he sure didn't take the stuff that Conseco or Big Mac took (just in the factor of size).

Leave a comment:

• J Grundy#12
    replied
    ok lets jus imagine if he didnt get hurt put up some numbers that u think he would have had this will be interesting

Leave a comment:

• Russ
    replied
    I think Griffey proved last year that he's still got it. If he doesn't play another game, he's a HOF'er. The fact that he's been hurt pretty much the whole time he's been in Cincinatti, it's truly amazing that he was able to put up such crazy numbers in the Kingdome and Safeco. The guy truly is an amazing player and steroids won't be an issue. I think he'll be remembered in a Mickey Mantle way. He accomplished some awesome things, but what could have been.

Leave a comment:

• J Grundy#12
    replied
    i agree no way griffey has touched the stuff he is baseball players baseball player if u get what i mean i still think he and palmerio have the sweetest swings ever any arguements?

Leave a comment:

• Windy City Fan
    replied
    I've heard allegations about Griffey, and his injury history could be supportive of accusations of steroid use. That said, I still believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Griffey was a great talent, truly historic, but now he's semi washed up and and just not the same. If only he was more dedicated to conditioning, he may have been the greatest of his generation.

Leave a comment:

• julusnc
    replied
    It kills me to see people not talk about Ken Griffey Jr anymore.His career is fantastic so far.He combined skill and ability.

Also I believe Griffey Jr to be steriod free. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• HDH
    replied
    I always thought it was a matter of time that he would eventually become one of the many high priced Yankees. Now, I just want to see him play 150 games.

Leave a comment:

• J Grundy#12
    started a poll Griffey

Griffey

Yes, he'll deserve to be in the HOF
    100.00%
    No, his numbers will not merit HOF induction
    0.00%
    i remember when griffey jr was my favorite player with the hustle great attitude and the best swing that i have ever seen since he hit 500 homers i dont care about all the njuries i still say he has a chance to hit 700 homers and he has made kids stop just wanting to play the infield that the outfield is jus as important.any other thoughts

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X