Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Gehrig Lived......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Anyone else think we're straying a bit too far from baseball?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by DoubleX
      Anyone else think we're straying a bit too far from baseball?
      Quite right. Back to baseball. Today's The DAY!

      BB

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by [email protected]
        Quite right. Back to baseball. Today's The DAY!

        BB
        agreed. but hey, the image of post baseball lou gehrig with a paunch due to being a couch potato is kind of amusing
        Johnny
        Delusion, Life's Coping Mechanism

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by johnny
          agreed. but hey, the image of post baseball lou gehrig with a paunch due to being a couch potato is kind of amusing
          Naw. Gehrig wasn't the type to let himself get a paunch. Too active.

          Bill

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by [email protected]
            Naw. Gehrig wasn't the type to let himself get a paunch. Too active.

            Bill
            At some point it's not about being active, it's about how much you take in, and your metabolism. Babe was as active as anyone, but during the season his belly gained size, until the offseason when he worked his butt off. Gehrig was just a genetic freak.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X