Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Digest Archives from 1945-Present Online

Didn't see this posted...

The Baseball Digest Archives are online and go back all the way to 1945. Enjoy.

This is not news... but instead of making like a Schmuck and getting on your case for posting it, I'm going to be the Voice Of Reason And Truth :lightbulb: and point out that there's nothing wrong in reminding people that these potentially valuable resources are available.

And if someone didn't see the original post, it is news to them.
    X
    What's THAT guy doing?
    - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Does anyone know if Baseball Digest ever carried baseball obituaries?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
        This is not news... but instead of making like a Schmuck and getting on your case for posting it, I'm going to be the Voice Of Reason And Truth :lightbulb: and point out that there's nothing wrong in reminding people that these potentially valuable resources are available.

And if someone didn't see the original post, it is news to them.
        Whoops. Sorry about that. Thanks for being civil, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanivr View Post
          Whoops. Sorry about that. Thanks for being civil, though.
          News is getting around, so it's all good. Like here:

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/05/...this/#comments
          Say hello on Twitter @BSmile & Facebook "Baseball by BSmile"

Comment

Even though I had seen this before, I had forgotten about it. So now, I went there and got involved with it.

I was able to access some page numbers for my quotes in my Cobb Consensus. So, thank you so much for the good information. I have put the link in my page of links, for easy access.

Good job, ryanivr! Way to go. Nice work. Always appreciate new links, like steak on the plate!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X