trying to find an old post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to find an old post

I'm looking for an old post on here titled, "Ty Cobb and the Telegram" started by fnbbobhis. I used the search function without success. Was it deleted for some reason?

Here ya go. http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...d-the-Telegram

To find it, I typed this into Google: site:baseball-fever.com Ty Cobb and the Telegram

Comment

thank you. I wonder why I couldn't pull it up here though. I can find even older posts than this one, so it can't be the date.

Comment

Originally posted by banny View Post
        thank you. I wonder why I couldn't pull it up here though. I can find even older posts than this one, so it can't be the date.
        The search function here hasn't worked well since I've been here. You'll probably have better luck with Google.

Comment

Originally posted by ipitch View Post
          The search function here hasn't worked well since I've been here. You'll probably have better luck with Google.
          That's an understatement; the search function here is capricious and arbitrary. I gave up on it long ago.
          They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Sorry gang, it's gotta be said...

Fake Baseball Fever search engine fail!

:dismay:
            X
            What's THAT guy doing?
            - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X