WBC Uniforms Unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC Uniforms Unveiled

Man are they ugly. See for yourself. I guess having buttons on the shirts would have been too "classic" for the Classic.

Originally posted by Bonus
    Man are they ugly. See for yourself. I guess having buttons on the shirts would have been too "classic" for the Classic.
    Those are batting practice jerseys... They are not gametime jerseys...
    Licey campeón today and always!

Comment

Oh..that's what "BP" means.

Thanks!

Comment

Interesting that they incorporated some traditional lettering and colors into the designs. A shame though, the lettering doesn't feature Korean, Japanese, or Chinese letters...

I love Canada's design, but you really can't go wrong when all they need to represent the country is a Maple Leaf
        Best posts ever:
        Originally posted by nymdan
        Too... much... math... head... hurts...
        Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

What happened?

No Cuban team uniforms.

Baseball note: Damon defected to the Yanks!

Comment

I like the Dutch jersey. I think that $34.00 is way too expensive for a baseball cap though. So you won't see me wearing one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubano100%
              What happened?

No Cuban team uniforms.

Baseball note: Damon defected to the Yanks!
              you know that mlb cant deal with cuban uniforms. besides, adidas has a contract for supplying all of cubas uniforms... so majestic cant make them

Comment

Originally posted by Licey Fan
                you know that mlb cant deal with cuban uniforms. besides, adidas has a contract for supplying all of cubas uniforms... so majestic cant make them

I know. I just wanted to put more fire into this.

Comment

Originally posted by efin98
                  Interesting that they incorporated some traditional lettering and colors into the designs. A shame though, the lettering doesn't feature Korean, Japanese, or Chinese letters...

I love Canada's design, but you really can't go wrong when all they need to represent the country is a Maple Leaf
                  This is actually not a new design.. it's the logo of the "Baseball Canada" association, the National Federation of Baseball... I have one of those caps from the Olympics.
                  "I know One Thing, That I Know Nothing" - - - Socrates

Comment

The National Team hats cost more than regular Major League teams! now talking about getting screwed.
                    Frank's Field of Dreams
                    "If I build it, you'll come."

Comment

Originally posted by Licey Fan
                      Those are batting practice jerseys... They are not gametime jerseys...
                      I am pretty sure that those jerseys will be the jerseys worn in the games as well. BP jerseys are worn during MLB games in Spring Training and i'm pretty sure that will be the case for the WBC. They are listed as BP jerseys because they are made the same as the MLB bp jerseys.
                      "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                      -Vin Scully

Comment

Originally posted by Ichiro51
                        The National Team hats cost more than regular Major League teams! now talking about getting screwed.
                        Tell me about it
                        "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                        -Vin Scully

Comment

Originally posted by BasEbaLlKnoItAll
                          I am pretty sure that those jerseys will be the jerseys worn in the games as well. BP jerseys are worn during MLB games in Spring Training and i'm pretty sure that will be the case for the WBC. They are listed as BP jerseys because they are made the same as the MLB bp jerseys.
                          Well, in Venezuela the made a press conference showing the gametime jerseys... They had white jerseys with the red colored inscription, and then the road jerseys were red with white letters...

Or maybe they're just selling the road jerseys...

Comment

Wow is that WBC logo fugly or what!?!?

Comment

Does anyone know of stores in your area that sell the merchandise? I am specifically looking for the hats, but I called a few sports apparel shops in my area and asked if they have them or would get them in, but they all said they wouldn't recieve them. Any word?
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X