Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC Uniforms Unveiled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WBC Uniforms Unveiled

    Man are they ugly. See for yourself. I guess having buttons on the shirts would have been too "classic" for the Classic.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bonus
    Man are they ugly. See for yourself. I guess having buttons on the shirts would have been too "classic" for the Classic.
    Those are batting practice jerseys... They are not gametime jerseys...
    Licey campeón today and always!

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh..that's what "BP" means.

      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Interesting that they incorporated some traditional lettering and colors into the designs. A shame though, the lettering doesn't feature Korean, Japanese, or Chinese letters...

        I love Canada's design, but you really can't go wrong when all they need to represent the country is a Maple Leaf
        Best posts ever:
        Originally posted by nymdan
        Too... much... math... head... hurts...
        Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

        Comment


        • #5
          What happened?

          No Cuban team uniforms.




          Baseball note: Damon defected to the Yanks!

          Comment


          • #6
            I like the Dutch jersey. I think that $34.00 is way too expensive for a baseball cap though. So you won't see me wearing one of those.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cubano100%
              What happened?

              No Cuban team uniforms.




              Baseball note: Damon defected to the Yanks!
              you know that mlb cant deal with cuban uniforms. besides, adidas has a contract for supplying all of cubas uniforms... so majestic cant make them
              Licey campeón today and always!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Licey Fan
                you know that mlb cant deal with cuban uniforms. besides, adidas has a contract for supplying all of cubas uniforms... so majestic cant make them

                I know. I just wanted to put more fire into this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by efin98
                  Interesting that they incorporated some traditional lettering and colors into the designs. A shame though, the lettering doesn't feature Korean, Japanese, or Chinese letters...

                  I love Canada's design, but you really can't go wrong when all they need to represent the country is a Maple Leaf
                  This is actually not a new design.. it's the logo of the "Baseball Canada" association, the National Federation of Baseball... I have one of those caps from the Olympics.
                  "I know One Thing, That I Know Nothing" - - - Socrates

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The National Team hats cost more than regular Major League teams! now talking about getting screwed.
                    Frank's Field of Dreams
                    "If I build it, you'll come."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Licey Fan
                      Those are batting practice jerseys... They are not gametime jerseys...
                      I am pretty sure that those jerseys will be the jerseys worn in the games as well. BP jerseys are worn during MLB games in Spring Training and i'm pretty sure that will be the case for the WBC. They are listed as BP jerseys because they are made the same as the MLB bp jerseys.
                      "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                      -Vin Scully

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ichiro51
                        The National Team hats cost more than regular Major League teams! now talking about getting screwed.
                        Tell me about it
                        "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                        -Vin Scully

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BasEbaLlKnoItAll
                          I am pretty sure that those jerseys will be the jerseys worn in the games as well. BP jerseys are worn during MLB games in Spring Training and i'm pretty sure that will be the case for the WBC. They are listed as BP jerseys because they are made the same as the MLB bp jerseys.
                          Well, in Venezuela the made a press conference showing the gametime jerseys... They had white jerseys with the red colored inscription, and then the road jerseys were red with white letters...

                          Or maybe they're just selling the road jerseys...
                          Licey campeón today and always!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wow is that WBC logo fugly or what!?!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Does anyone know of stores in your area that sell the merchandise? I am specifically looking for the hats, but I called a few sports apparel shops in my area and asked if they have them or would get them in, but they all said they wouldn't recieve them. Any word?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X