No announcement yet.

Bwc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, forgot to mention this, but we also have planned to go to San Diego & Los Angeles (if we're able to buy tickets)...

Comment

Me too

I'm wondering where my notice is too for tickets. Anxiously awaiting to purchase them.

Also Dutch, you can find my distaste for Cuba detailed in the Olympics thread. Don't like their arrogance!

Down there I'll be rooting for Mexico, and once we get home to San Diego I'll be rooting for Japan and Korea. I've seen a lot of the players before and like the Asian game.

Comment

I assume everyone got their email by now. I just checked my email and bought my tickets for the first round in Toronto.

I was surprised how cheap the tickets were I paid $22 per game, which is cheaper than Jays tickets in the same section. I realize this is basically early spring training games with a nationalistic twist, but still I was surprised how cheap they priced them. I was expecting close to the prices for the World Junior Hockey Championships that Saskatoon is hosting which work out to $60 per game.

One small thing, has anyone ever seen a game at Rogers Centre in section 135? I didn't realize it was along the foul line in the outfield when I purchased the tickets. I mean the outfield is fine for watching games out in centre field, but what is it like along the foul lines?

Comment

lucky you

My tickets are not for sale yet. I can't buy for Mexico City yet. I'm very upset. I was ready to purchase. I can get directly behind home or directly behind the dugout for about $37 a game USD, so I could live with that. I know the Petco tickets are going to more expensive and the seats won't be as good, but if they ever put the Mexico City ones on sale I'll be ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit312J View Post
            My tickets are not for sale yet. I can't buy for Mexico City yet. I'm very upset. I was ready to purchase. I can get directly behind home or directly behind the dugout for about $37 a game USD, so I could live with that. I know the Petco tickets are going to more expensive and the seats won't be as good, but if they ever put the Mexico City ones on sale I'll be ready to go.
            I wonder what is going on with that?

I contemplated getting seats along the baselines, but I've been to Rogers Centre a few times and since its built for football the seats aren't exactly set the right direction for the plate. Plus, to sit turned most of the game isn't that comfortable for someone who is 6'4. If I had the money I would have gotten the In The Action section, but it was almost $1000 for a strip and isn't worth it. I just hope Canada plays three games in that pool, that's the whole reason I'm going. Seeing a veritable All-Star team in the Americans is decent too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andruw View Post
              The Netherlands vs Atlanta Braves
              Got the date and place by any chance?
              -44-

Comment

Originally posted by Canadutch View Post
                Got the date and place by any chance?
                It was during the '06 Spring Training. I don't recall the date, but it was at Disney World's Wide World of Sports Complex, the Spring Training home to the Braves.

I'd assume in the warmup to this tournament, the countries will again play exhibition games against MLB teams. However, I wonder if perhaps this will mean a few early, early spring games for the Jays at home? Granted its not a grueling flight for teams to head from Florida to Toronto, but perhaps in an effort to promote the tournament they will have a couple games against the Jays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
                  Great. But why not Cuba?????? Who do you root for?

Anyway, I have some stress buying the tickets...it should be today, but when & how?? If anybody has a clue.....let's hear it! THANKS
                  aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh show us the tickets!!!!! :noidea

Comment

Hey Cuba Fan..I've been the one communicating with Dutch Girl recently. I'm pulling my hair out over this. I saw on one other site that tickets won't be available until the 17th on ticketmaster/mexico, WHEN THEY GO ON SALE TO EVERYBODY ELSE. IT'S COMPLETE CRAP

Comment

Hey Cuba Fan..I've been the one communicating with Dutch Girl recently. I'm pulling my hair out over this. I saw on one other site that tickets won't be available until the 17th on ticketmaster/mexico, WHEN THEY GO ON SALE TO EVERYBODY ELSE. IT'S COMPLETE CRAP
                      Hola que tal?

yes i heard about it from dutch girl

it's really stupid...we really want to go to the mexico games and now we have to wait...we are chhecking 100 times the internet and still no tickets!!!!

mmmmmm is my frustration too visible???

Comment

I'm almost married to my laptop....Why in the hell register if we have to "join" the public...

What a waist of time...

Let's be positive...perhaps they postpone the public sale for a couple of days?

Comment

Doubt it

I think you are dreaming Dutch Girl? Do you have any idea what time they go on sale. I think I'll be at work by then on Monday, but I'm going to be checking as soon as I get up and then all throughout the day. I want my platnimum section seats NOW!! I need to get those so I can book hotels and flights and stuff!!!!

Comment

I think you are dreaming Dutch Girl? Do you have any idea what time they go on sale. I think I'll be at work by then on Monday, but I'm going to be checking as soon as I get up and then all throughout the day. I want my platnimum section seats NOW!! I need to get those so I can book hotels and flights and stuff!!!!
                            yes dutch girl is always dreaming

anyway we need to arramge our flight and stuff to...so let starts selling these tickets!!!:cap:

Comment

Yeah, dreaming is my middle name hahaha

I have to work too, so I really hope I'm behind my computer when they go on sale...and not in some meeting...otherwise I constantly have to excuse myself hahaha

Comment

got them

That was harrowing. I don't speak Spanish. I can't read Spanish, and the map of the stadium was crap. I hope I got good seats. I went with Platnium like I wanted, but the map they put up for the stadium in Mexico City was worthless so I hope I got something good.

And, because I'm in the states I had to do will call. That always scares me.

But I have them....let's bring it on. I also have my tickets for Round 2 already!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X