Best Roster Site I've found so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Roster Site I've found so far

ESPN has almost all the provisional (read: not complete) rosters as of now, and each roster states the name of the player and the organization (if one, since some players are free agents or amateurs) that that player comes from.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/worldc...ory?id=2291416

Thank you.
    Mark Mulder represents the Netherlands !
    Last edited by Andruw; 01-19-2006, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andruw
      Thank you.
      Mark Mulder represents the Netherlands !
      I could only hope he would do that!

And what about Shea Hillenbrand? I really thought these guys would represent the US.
      Last edited by Yankeebiscuitfan; 01-19-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees rule

And what about Shea Hillenbrand? I really thought these guys would represent the US.
        Shea would only represent the US if the stretch Hummer carrying Eric Chavez, Bill Mueller, Chipper Jones, David Wright, Morgan Ensberg, Scott Rolen, Joe Crede, Joe Randa, and the American half of Alex Rodriguez drove off a cliff and exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees rule

Yes me too, but this is great for Dutch baseball.

The other Dutch-Americans in 'Oranje' are David Aardsma, Adam Boeve, Danny Haren, Justin Huisman, Jonathon Rouwenhorst, Kirk Saarloos, Andy van Hekken and Joe Woerman.

Comment

Originally posted by Andruw
            Yes me too, but this is great for Dutch baseball.

The other Dutch-Americans in 'Oranje' are David Aardsma, Adam Boeve, Danny Haren, Justin Huisman, Jonathon Rouwenhorst, Kirk Saarloos, Andy van Hekken and Joe Woerman.
            Kenny Berkenbosch too. He is a cousin of a colleague of mine. He was born in the USA (sorry Bruce, didn't mean to steal your lines).

Actually I am very curious how a team with only Dutch (Antilles) players, eventually playing in the US, would do in this tournament. Probably the would not have a chance...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X