International WBC Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International WBC Merchandise

(Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area)

Does anyone know of any online shops where non-US fans of both the World Baseball Classic and the MLB can purchase official merchandise without paying the huge shipping & handling prices that mlb.com charges?

I live in Sydney and looked into buying an official Aussie Majestic T-Shirt for the WBC on mlb.com. The shirt was US$19.99 and the S&H was US$43.00...

Same goes for all the MLB clothing... Could it really cost this much to ship a shirt?!?!?

Even David Blaine couldn't get MLB merchandise in Australia!

Anyone else having the same frustration around the world?
    2006 = The Empire Strikes Back! <-- Evil Laugh

You could almost fly over there and collect it yourself for that price. The MLB must be hiring a special jet Realistically though, to ship a t-shirt thru normal air mail post from USA to Australia would not cost more than about US$9. .
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

The authentic jerseys have been released now.

Most of them are not very exciting. IMO these two are the best.

But the prices... A real bargain $ 164.00.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Yankeebiscuitfan; 01-25-2006, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I'm not usually a homer, but I like this one and the one thing i really like about Canadian uniforms in international competition is that they are usually consistent from year to year.

Who's going to argue that Canada doesn't have the best hockey jerseys, eh?

"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
        Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

I liked the Canadian hockey jersey of the end of the seventies. That one was awesome.

Comment

That's Bob Gainey's jersey on the right....awsome, eh?

"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
            Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

That's not exactly what I mean. I've been looking on the net.

The jerseys were white with a red maple leaf (yeah what else? ). But the leaf had an orange outlining.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees rule
                That's not exactly what I mean. I've been looking on the net.

The jerseys were white with a red maple leaf (yeah what else? ). But the leaf had an orange outlining.
                I know the one you mean.

It's raining here. Unreal. All the car alarms on the street are going off.
                Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Originally posted by runningshoes53
                  I know the one you mean.

It's raining here. Unreal. All the car alarms on the street are going off.
                  It must be raining very hard then... (cats and dogs )

Comment

Originally posted by yankees rule
                    It must be raining very hard then... (cats and dogs )
                    Cockroaches and rat's, actually.
                    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Originally posted by runningshoes53
                      Cockroaches and rat's, actually.
                      Of course. The weather is always better in the tropics.

Comment

I love Canadian apparel with the Maple Leaf - it is so unique and outstanding!!
                        "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X