Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican League cheerleaders

Originally posted by gman5431 View Post
    Wait, the Mexican League has cheerleaders?
    Oh yes.

The Puebla Parrots girls...

Each squad usually has several different outfits and themes. Here's the Tijuana Broncos girls leaving the field...

Comment

These ladies are really dedicated professionals. Here the Oaxaca Warriors cheerleaders keep the show going through a rain delay...

Comment

Greatest thread ever?

Comment

I think I have over 100 pictures of the different girls. From the Toltec girls in Mazatlan to the Telcel girls in Mexicali, to the Tecate girls in Tijuana, to the girls in Culiacan. They are GORGEOUS.

I just don't know how to post any of them on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Unit312J View Post
            I just don't know how to post any of them on here..
            You need to have the images parked online somewhere where they can be referenced. You can use photobucket to host the images.

Comment

I offically love Mexican baseball now!!!!! I love Latin girls, especially in little baseball outfits!!!!
              39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
              2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15•16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

Guys,

I enjoy looking at pretty women, too, but we're not going to turn this site into a cheerleader picture site.

Jim Albright
                Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
                Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
                A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

Well, I'd be willing to sacrifice if it generated traffic to the site and/or interest in baseball.

Comment

Brings meaning to the expression "Holy Mole (pronounce mo-lay)".
                    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Agente Libre View Post
                      Well, I'd be willing to sacrifice if it generated traffic to the site and/or interest in baseball.
                      Do the Cuban leagues have pretty cheerleaders, too?
                      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Agente Libre View Post
                        Just a friendly warning that we're not going there, pleasurable as some of us might find it.
                        Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
                        Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
                        A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

Mexican Winter League underway again. Feel free to post more Mexican cheerleader pictures again or how about Venezuela?

Comment

Jim says no.

But, now you know they're out there, so...

Comment

You guys are all right. I have gone to see the Sultanes in Monterrey and boy the girls look awesome, specially at the free beer booth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X