Korea and Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea and Japan

Korea and Japan were a combined 1-4 in their warmup games this week in Arizona. Does this point to thiese teams not being that great? It will be interesting to find out.

no not really, time difference is a factor and they are just trying to see what works and what doesn't. For instance in those warm up games Korean teams used many pitchers from their own league and see how they will do against major league players, and they are the ones that lost all the points if you noticed. Korea and Japan don't have enough fire power to produce 6 or more against teams like mexico and u.s.a but their pitching is superb. They will do just fine and I won't be surprise to see Korea or Japan in Sandiego.
    Last edited by laee3; 03-11-2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

They haven't played in a week and are probably adjusting to the weather. It's at least a 20 degree difference between the weather in Korea and Japan and the weather in Arizona and Anaheim...Add that to their jet lag and it will take a few days for them to adjust their bodies.

They will be ready to go and playing tough.
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

lol now we can all conclude that Korea/Japan teams deserved to be in the second round.

Comment

Yep for sure, if not for the bad call both of them could have won today. Korea's pitching has been awesome.

Comment

All I have to say WOW about Korean team... superb pitching staff.. and Seung-Yup Lee is a beast.. that rip off of Willis?! man...

Comment

Originally posted by laee3
              All I have to say WOW about Korean team... superb pitching staff.. and Seung-Yup Lee is a beast.. that rip off of Willis?! man...
              They have hitters that will go long if they find a pitch that is right. Their pitchers are experienced and know how to get guys out when they are in the zone. They will be tough for any team to beat.

Remember, they are still playing with a chip on their shoulders thanks to Ichiro's comments back in Japan. They won't forget that!
              Best posts ever:
              Originally posted by nymdan
              Too... much... math... head... hurts...
              Originally posted by RuthMayBond
              I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

yeah Ichiro... I bet Ichiro and Oh are crying at home right now =/ lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X