Cuba is the new Caribbean Champ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuba is the new Caribbean Champ!

Venezuela is no longer the Caribbean World Champ, Cuba is!

Falks,we came on top of the strongest Pool with Venezuela, P.R. and D.R.

My repects for all Dominican fans specially Licey Fan. I have thanked you and your country for giving asylum to Cuban players. I know you must be heart broken!

Wow! My Voodoo worked again!

Congrats Cuba!
    They deffently are now,especally with all the big MLB names in this tounament and they still pulled it off amazing. :gt

Comment

I love Cuba

Fantastic team. Fantastic and poetic the way they play the game. I saw them win here in the Netherlands last summer against Korea in the World Cup. I thought the WBC finals might be a re-match. Great that they play Japan. Very exciting.

What a perfect way for the tournament to reach its pinnacle.

Comment

Cubans in Classic Final against Japan

Well, well the Cubans were not given much of a chance against ML talent. I too was not convinced that Cuba could pull it out, but boy was I surprised! Then again, one needs to remember that in single elimination matches anything can determine the difference between winning or going home. The combination of slow, off-speed pitching of Marti and the powerful pitching of Lazo proved effective against Team Dominican. The Dominican starter Colon pitched excellent too, and errors played a big part in all the runs scored by both teams. For my Cuban friends UN ABRAZO FUERTE Y QUE LA GLORIA OBTENGAN CONTRA JAPON.

Comment

Hi Guys

just back from WBC in Puerto Rico...it was really a great time and really great games to see.

Cuba won the semi final and now they are going to win the final too

Comment

me, too...

Cuba is three runs down with five innings to go. Come on, Cuba!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X